'Unexpected'

The two remained seated, looking at one another with a surprised looks in their eyes. 
"Are you okay..?" Jisung asked being genuinely concerned.

Minho kept his hand over his mouth and didn't say a word. Jisung slowly got up from his chair but was surprised once more when Minho gagged and got up running to the bathroom making him run after him.

(๑-﹏-๑)...

Sitting on the bathroom floor, one was completely drained from this sudden nausea, while the other was worried sitting there with his hand patting the back of the receiver. 

"Minho? you okay?" Jisung asked his hand remaining in motion. 
Minho was silent, he had his hand over his chest and was breathing a bit heavily.

This was only adding to Jisung's worries.
He got up grabbing a small towel and began to soak it in some water then proceeded to wipe Minho's face with it.

He then got him up on his feet, But Minho still seemed to be unsteady. This led to picking him up, Minho laid his head on Jisung's shoulder resting a bit before getting to his room

"Feeling better?" Jisung said while squatting on the ground infront of Minho who was sipping a cup of water.

"yeah..maybe it's because I'm tired.." Minho sighed placing his cup down, Jisung nodded thinking maybe he was a bit sick because of the long travel.

"Alright then, get some rest. Sleep well." He said getting up from his position.
He covered Minho comfortably with the soft covers and then walked near the door.

"good night jisung.." Minho spoke his eyes already shutting.
"Good night" Jisung replied turning off the lights and slowly shutting the door.

He couldn't help but find himself sinking in thought, whatever it is, he wanted to think it was travel sickness.

 But the thought of Minho still feeling upset because of that jerk to the point where he would end up sick, didn't make him happy.

      ☼♡Next morning☼♡

The next day had arrived but Minho was still deep in sleep. Once he had woken up, he was feeling a bit better than the night before. He noticed how he had been sleeping for quite some time.

He got up from his bed stretching his arms and yawning, almost cat-like.
Moving on out of his room, he was found standing in the living room.

He was surprised when he didn't find jisung home, he sighed and went to the bathroom doing his usual routine.

Once he was done he went to the living room, He sat on the sofa looking out the huge window thinking about what happened the night before.

Something just wouldn't leave his mind. He had to admit this did happen to him a few times while he was in Itaewon, Especially his first two weeks there but he never thought much of it.

He shook his head and walked over to the kitchen to get something to eat. Nothing in the fridge was to his liking, He sighed once more and decided to cut up some fruit.

He finished cutting everything then took his plate to the coffee table in the living room then rested there making himself comfortable.

Minho looked at the plate in front of him and felt somewhat nauseous. He was about to eat that just a second ago but now looking at it made his stomach turn.

He instantly gagged and ran to the bathroom throwing up.
looking at his reflection in the mirror, he felt confused and most of all worried.

He didn't have any plans to go out but now he needed to run an errand.