Descendents

Sounds of chains breaking could be heard and both Arnos and Misha stopped in their tracks. While Misha was confused Arnos turned to Rimuru for answers. Rimuru just looked at him and only shakes her head. Seeing that he won’t get his answers he just shrugged his shoulders. Though Rimuru looked calm on the outside, he is anything more than calm on the inside.

Rimuru POV

‘Ciel why did I hear her destiny just break? Weren’t you suppose to just erase her fate of disappearing?’ [master it seems her destiny is intertwined with her fate of becoming the one to fade. ]  I narrowed my eyes at that.

While fate refers to a concept every people are meant to do. While for example a farmer was meant to farm or a ruler was meant to rule over his citizens. But fate can be challenged and denied. Most of the heroes who were humans denied their fates to be weak and broke through them with effort. While destiny represents the duty a person should do from their birth. For example veldanava my brother was born to create the world as a creator , while Arnos was born to destroy the balance. But the tricky thing is that fate and destiny cannot be intertwined or be the same. Because fate is meant to be challenged while destiny is meant to be fulfilled, it does not matter how the destiny was fulfilled like Arnos destroying the order of destruction and bringing down the balance that was kept by the gods is the best example. So when destiny and fate are intertwined it meant that he or she is manipulated by some other third party to do something they were not meant to do.

‘we know a god is on this because of the energy signature but how could they manipulate fate much less destiny. ‘  [ master more information is needed to answer that] ‘Ciel during the exam try if you can find more information ‘

“ahahaha coming to the entrance ceremony with your parents. since when was this a playground for children”

Hmm oh looks like we have our first third-rate villain here.

Third person POV

A young man with darker skin and lighter hair. He wears three earnings on his left ear and two on his right . he has looked that ‘screams punch me in the face ‘

  He  haughtily looked at misha ,Arnos and Rimuru  like the third rate villain he is

.  He  haughtily looked at misha ,Arnos and Rimuru  like the third rate villain he is . They were even some background mummers like “ those guys were in trouble now that they have been marked by that rude and arrogant zepes.”or “they won’t be able to get out unscathed”

And what did the group who was taunting do, they did nothing. they completely  ignored him and walked past him. The poor zepes was frozen. He never imagined that someone would ignore his presence. Enraged he turned around and shouted “hey you, wait a second I’m talking to you “

All of them then turned to him . Arnos and Rimuru held a brief eye contact. With that they both held a conversation with Rimuru saying ‘you deal with that ‘. Arnos nodded and turned to zepas and displayed his normal arrogant smile and said “ my bad your magic power was so small that I didn’t notice you”

Arnos POV

In front of me was the nostalgic main gate of my castle. There’s only a castle made as a three-dimensional magic circle, even  after 2000 years its calm appearance is still alive well. It’s a little dated ,but it’s been that way since I lived there after I was crowned king. The only thing that has changed is that it changed its name to demon king academy.

But my nostalgia broke when my parents started embarrassing me. Maybe letting them come here is a mistake. But their happy smiles make my suffering worth it. And having a comrade who also seems to endure the same fate with me also helps. Misha is a very quiet girl , I think she is embarrassed to talk with me. well her clutching the latter very tightly gives it away. But rimuru seems to be very quite today. That itself is not good. She can be a pain in the ass when she wants to. Just as I was about to talk to her I heard the sound of a chain breaking. When I turned to her for answers she just shook her head. Argh well lets just leave that later for discussion. Just when we were about to enter the school one of the boys started to come and pick a fight with us manly with me, I mean I can practically see the jealousy seeping out of your eyes. So rimuru like usual left me to deal with it. Hmm since you are my descendant I shall give you some guidance. 

Anos:  my bad your magic power was so small that I didn’t notice you

Well, that’s not wrong since for demon his magical energy is pretty low.

Zepes: wha….what how dare you, do you know who am I

Anos: no are you famous?

Zepes: I am Zepes Indu a demon Marquis

Anos: Demon Marquis never heard of it

Oh I see .  Isn’t it a nickname that popped up in less than 2000 years, not in the mythical era?

Zepes :*in a cold voice* hey you should apologize now  is your chance

Zepes turned his merciless gaze and clenched his fists. Particles of magic power gather, and a number of magic formations are drawn there. When he opened his palm a pitch-black flame that condensed darkness was summoned.

 When he opened his palm a pitch-black flame that condensed darkness was summoned

Anos : *disbelieving voice * wha…….

Zepes : look are you surprised ? okay. Begging for your life? If you like my shoes, I’ll forgive you. Otherwise , this dark flame <Gresda>, which was said to burn even the gods  , I might just transform those girls face into a skull you know.

‘what the hell is that mana manipulation, you created five magic spells to summon the low-class fire spell <Gresda> , and what’s with your smug expression like you just did something awesome? You should know even children in the early days light matches with more quality flames. As expected even I am speechless about this display, I am even doubting whether he is one of my descendants or is he just not good with magic. Now I pity him.

Anos: huf*exhales and the flames disappear*

Zepes:how …….how did you…!?

Anos : what surprised I just blew your match with my breath.

Zepes : what how dare you . this level of disrespect don’t think I’ll let you live . I will kill you.

‘ardh what a pain now how should I deal with him. Should I just use compulsion magic and make him go somewhere else, Or should I use hypnoses and make it so that he would go a long journey ‘my thoughts came to a halt when rimuru spoke,