54:They don't have the balls to do that

To say that Rimuru wasn't curious was an understatement. You should know earlier these two guys were trying very hard to ignore her existence. Why , well it's simple after Avis met Rimuru he quickly informed the others that she is quite dangerous if provoked.

This was all done due to Ciel planting a seed of fear in Avis head which he unknowingly spread to his colleagues. That is why even when the investigation went on no one came to ask Rimuru or her party for questioning as they feared this action may bring her wrath.

So imagine her surprise when these two elders grew the balls to challenge her. She narrowed her eyes.

' Ciel run a scan on this guy and see what is wrong with him ' She instructed as she dodged the strikes.

After a few seconds ciel said,

[Master it seems like his source is fused with another one just like how anos described. I suspect that this fused source is manipulating them to do this. ]

' hmmm this is troubling, I could disable him but with this much crowd I can't possibly dissect him and with God's watching my every move even if I use <Time Stop > they will disturb it. This us really is a tricky situation '

[ master I would recommend not doing anything. If my calculations are right they will move against Anos so you can have another opportunity to hunt them ]

' sigh it looks like this is the only option. Well then let's end this farce quickly ' Rimuru thought as for the first time used her sword to block.

Ydol was blown away back for a few steps letting Lay and Rimuru get enough distance.

Rimuru looked at Lay and said, " let me show you why I said I find this tournament boring "

Saying so she took a sword stance. And as soon as she did the aura around her changed.

The gentle but powerful aura changed that into one of pure Dominance. If one were to look with their demonic eyes they could see a silhouette of a black purplish dragon with Golden eyes looking down on everyone.

And with a fluid motion that is not too slow or too fast she attacked the poor demon elder who is now immobilized due to her aura and was helplessly trying to block the sword strike with his feeble twin swords.

There was no resistance, the swords were sliced like it was butter and Rimuru's sword finally stopped after it was a hair's breath from his neck. Behind him the stadium as well as the floor was slashed leaving a very steep cut. Fortunately she has enough control to not accidentally hurt anyone.

The crowd was silent. Lay was silent. Even the nobles who were secretly observing them were silent. No one knew what to say about this scene.

A teenager defeated a demon Elder in his own specialty while completely outclassing him.

The first to wake up from his stupor was Lay who began to chuckle. He finally knew why she was not interested in this tournament. There is no one who is worthy to battle her.

Well not exactly as he is sure Anos and he can put up a decent fight with her but if they don't improve , it will just be them stalling for time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
" So what do you think about this anos? " Asked Rimuru as she sat on a chair.

They were now back at home after the whole incident in which Rimuru didn't give a damn and left. While coming home they did meet an interesting person but he isn't that important. So they came directly home to eat their lunch.

Since lunch will be prepared in about three minutes they decided to discuss the situation in Anos's room.

" Hmm if what you tell me is true then it is safe to say every demon elder is being manipulated by someone. And Avos Dillheavia is most likely our suspect. " Anos said after pondering for a few minutes.

" Yes, that is most likely. But even so you can't really dismiss the possibility of Gods having a hand in it " said Rimuru.

" True, I will let Avis investigate this and about what Melheis said " anos said and drew a magic circle to send his commands to Avis.

" You know that Melheis most likely one of them right" Rimuru said.

" That may be but I couldn't sense any other source with him so I'm not entirely sure of it " Anos replied as he exited the room. Lunch was ready.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Did he just take Misha on a date " Rimuru asked aloud.

It was just when they had finished eating lunch. Anos being anos thought of rewarding misha for making lunch today. Things went on and they finally decided to hang out ( go on a date ) today.

" ahhh my baby boy is already grown up to be a playboy. " Isabela said while wiping her tears. Gusto also joined in while saying something about " you are making papa proud and jealous"

Rimuru looked at their interaction while smiling wryly. Even in her lifetime she couldn't see parents who love their child like them.

And honestly speaking she envied anos on this matter. She in her three lives didn't get this much parental love. And in two of them she wasn't even born to one.

As she was wondering about this her bracelet began to vibrate. This bracelet is something she crafted in her free time. Its main function is to contact others who also have this. Basically this is a simpler version of a phone.

Looking at it she saw someone she didn't expect to call her.

" Hey what's up...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Alright I'll be there in a few minutes " saying so she cut the connection.

Looking around she saw that quite a lot of time had gone by. Well it is roughly about 20 minutes but for a phone call that's too much.

Sighing she got up from her seat and walked towards the door intending to go out.

When she was near the door she saw Isabela cleaning the floor while humming a tune. And when noticed her presence she smiled and asked, " ara are you heading out Rimuru-chan "

Rimuru nodded and replied, " yeah I'll be heading out for a bit. But don't worry I'll be back before dinner "

Isabela nodded with a smile and said , " ok be safe out there "

With the farewells done Rimuru walked away from the house to a hidden corner and used <Gotham> to teleport to her destination.

And as with anos she too once explored the city so she could use <Gotham> anywhere.

Reaching her destination she saw a massive mansion that might as well be called a small castle. But she ignored it and smiled at the person who was at its doorstep.

" Well Sasha, are you ready for your lessons? " she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

If you want to read some advanced chapters go to my Patreon Account.

patreon.com/Nauty_Manu