She is a born leader

“ what the hell is that moron thinking “ shouted Rimuru as she watched Anos throwing the castle to the side like a basketball on a screen. One of the many that are currently showing the one sided beat down Anos showing.
In the stragedy meeting anos announced that he would be the main attacker while Rimuru and Misha deals with any enemies that managed sneak past him.
Since anos doesn’t need any backup , Rimuru suggested that they should make a good distraction for the enemy to focus on to reduce the likelihood of the enemy team dividing themselves.
So first they made three demon king castles with Misha’s help to attract their attention. Then Rimuru used her self created magic spell to further make them wary. And Like the saying goes ‘  The most terrifying is the Unknown ‘ , they all regrouped to receive further instructions as they don’t dare to head into unknown territory.
As soon as most of their members were gathered Anos directly teleported near them to make enemy unable to analyze the situation and make more suitable countermeasures.
Well this stragedy only worked due to them being Rookies and having no experience fighting a battle field. If it was a government camp they would send some attackers and buy more time for a counter attack or till reinforcement arrive.
And as Rimuru expected Anos went on his quest of destroying the enemies moral.  In the early days when Anos was just became king he went destroying from one enemy camp to another like going on a walk in the park. That’s why everyone called him the demon king of tyranny as everything in his eyes are not upto his standard. 
But despite his notorious actions Anos would never kill an innocent who didn’t come for his life specifically. So one might ask why did Anos threw a bunch of students who are trapped in a castle to mortal danger. The answer is he simple. They are protected by the magic circle that Rimuru created.
Rimuru’s magic spell has 4 main uses. One it isolates the space making it free from the laws of the world. Second it acts in a surveillance network projecting everything in screens with different angles  as the user desired. Third it acts as  wide area buff zone where the user can do various buffs and defuffs to any target that is inside the zone.  And lastly it acts like a illusion zone where one could create various illusions to their liking. Rimuru calls this spell <Domain of the Empress> as she could heal , protect  , monitor etc in the range her spell is active.
And she is now  healing and protecting the students who are were about to get seriously injured during the fall. And with the illusion field she shows the teachers that there were fine and survived the fall with minimum injuries as they don’t the parents go to come barking at their doorstep for an explanation and stuff. And with all of Sasha’s group being Royals things may escalate to the point where they would mark him as a traitor or something.
“ hey Misha how is the situation inside the castle “ Asked Rimuru as she sipped some of her tea to relieve her mental fatigue due saving so many students at once.
Both of them are now  sitting in a round table on the  balcony in one of the castles Misha created. Like Sasha deduced Misha simply couldn’t create three complete demon king castles at once. So instead created two fakes and one real. Like Rimuru Misha could also monitor the demon king castle as its creator. So she was in charge of defending the castle.
Since both of them could remotely do their duties they both opted to stay together in case the unforeseen happened. Which proved to be useful as some of the enemy team members who went on scouting had a brightest plan to take hostages  to restrict Anos’s moves .
“ 10 out of 13 members have been captured, the rest are slowly walking towards the maze where we put those illusions “ answered Misha as she looked at one of the screens that was showing a group of students walking carefully in a dimly lit corridor.
“ hmm Anos would be done with the others so these guys may run out of time before they even reach the next floor. “ said Rimuru as he saw Anos moving towards the place where he threw the castle.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Cough caugh* “ is everyone all right “ asked Sasha as she crawled away from the now destroyed castle.
Slowly the others also came out one by one. Strangely enough none of them were seriously injured.
Sasha looked at her team and felt her situation is getting worsen by the second.
Although none where hurt they all are  mentally exhausted. Even if they retreated now and creates a better demon king castle she is sure that they would have no moral or mana to contest against that monster.
Thinking for a bit Sasha made up her mind , she then shouted,
“ Everyone gather around me , we are going to use <Geo Greys> as our last resort. “
“ But Sasha sama non of us have the necessary magic power to power up the spell. “ said one of her assistants.
“ that maybe so but what if you all transfer all your remaining magic power to me , then we have a better chance at casting the spell “  said Sasha .
“ but even so casting <Geo Greys> only  has a 20% chance of success. Is it really worth the risk “ asked another.
“ of course it is, even 20% is better than 0 right, and do you really want to have the shame of being defeated this easily.
We are Royals we carry the pride of our founder, we will not give up this easily ,
We will show that mongrel what we  Royals can do. Are you with me everyone. “
“ yes Sasha sama “ shouted everyone in unison.
Looking at this both Rimuru and Anos thought,
‘ she has a wonderful charisma ‘