Qualifications

‘ the founder’s name is Avos Dilhevia’

‘ who the hell is that ‘ thought Anos as he retrieved his hand from Misha’s forehead.

“ Oh this is interesting” mumbled Rimuru as she found something he didn’t.

With a questioning tone he asked,

“ did you find something Rimuru”

Rimuru smiled, a smile that was full of mischief and said,

“ Fate has been changed “

“ huh “ Anos was dumfounded, as he was about to ask for more he suddenly heard the sound of the teacher entering the class. Deciding to ask about this later het he sat down with the rest of the class.

“I’m Emilia, the homeroom teacher of class 2. My best regards for this year.” Said the teacher who is a  young adult woman with pink eyes and long light purple hair, which she keeps in a bun. Her attire consists of a black dress on top of a white blouse and red skirt. She also wears a white shawl, white heels with pantyhose, and a pendant with a purple gem.

“ as from today  we are starting the….”

As Emilia was doing her opening speech Rimuru like a like respectable adult ignored her and started have little conversation with ciel.

‘ so ciel did you figure out about Misha’s fate manipulation with this clue. ‘

[Correct master, the possibility of the involvement of Hero Cannon is 80% as he is the only known individual to have a weapon or artifact that can be used to tamper with fate and destiny.]

‘ well I can kinda think of a reason for him to use that but he really messed up this time ‘

[That is incorrect master as I suspect the God’s have a hand in making him do something with so many lose ends ]

‘ typical, sigh ciel find more information about this I want to know what are consequences of changing  the legend of the demon king of tyranny‘

[ Yes master , I shall try my best]

“ First off we will split into groups. If you want to become a team leader please announce your candidacy, however, the condition is you have to be able to use magic to teach from now on.”

As Rimuru heard Emilia’s announcement she came back to her senses.

She then saw a huge magic circle that was drawn on the white board.

“This is probably the first time you’ve seen it but this is the magic circle for <Gyze>. Briefly put, under the hand of the king it gives strength to the subordinates in his army. We’ll be practising this in class. You will attempt to draw this formation and if it’s judged that you can then you have the qualification to be a team leader.

“Right. Please raise your hand if you want to be team leader.”

Looking around she saw about 5-8 people were raising their hands. Anos also raised his hand. Fun thing is he is the only one who wore a white uniform that raised their hand. And from the teacher’s expression she didn’t expect any one form the commoners batch to raise their hands.

“Arnos-kun was it? I’m sorry but you don’t qualification to be team leader.”

‘ oh here comes a face slapping ‘ thought Rimuru as he regrets no bringing any popcorn for the incoming show.

.

.

~Anos POV ~

“You will attempt to draw this formation and if it’s judged that you can then you have the qualification to be a team leader.”