57: The sword tournament 3

Sounds of swords clashing began to ring in the arena.Anos and Lay clashed into each other with extreme speed making their blurry. If not for the after images they left some might say that they left the arena.

Rimuru observed their fight without any problem thought internally, ' Both of them are doing a good job of holding back so far. But ...' she narrowed her eyes and looked at the VIP stand where the 3 of the elders were seated.

She saw Gaios and Ydol readying their swords to interfere in this match. As for Melheis who also should be there is already gone missing.

Rimuru decided to deal with him later. For now she has to retrain those two. Just as she was about to make a move she paused. With her magic sense she saw two magic circles rotating under their feet. Analysing it further she found it to be a summoning spell. And its destination is ..

" Let's end this Lay. "

" as you wish Mr.Anos "

Hearing those voices she saw that Anos and Lay were about to clash for the last time. While she was distracted it seems Lay decided to harm his source more to make the match fair since Anos's bracelet is constantly absorbing his magic power. At first she didn't pay much attention to the bracelet since Anos can just dissemble it and be done with it.

And it seems for some reason he didn't. Curious, she also started analysing it. And to her surprise it also has a teleportation funcion. And the destination is also the same.

" arrrrhhhh"

The sudden war cry made Rimuru snap out of her thoughts. She saw that both Anos and Lay had launched their attacks. Well it seems like she is going back to the bad habit of thinking too much. And besides when life gives you lemons you make lemonade after all.

" Well it looks like it is time for the big showdown. " She said with a dangerous smile.

The moment both Anos's and Lay's attacks reached each other there was a flash of light and a resounding boom echoed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Well well look who decided to show his true colours, why don't you show yourself Melheis" Anos said as he looked at his surroundings.

The earlier arena was no more, now it seems like he is inside an old painting. In his near surroundings there are only ruins of what used to be a castle. The floor was no earth but water. And strangely enough he could stand on it even without using magic.

" Even when your magic power is at its bottom you still act high and mighty" said Melheis as he appeared from the void.

" Huh you speak as if you already won? " Said Anos sarcastically, making Melheis a little angry.

"Ho do you truly think you could escape from this predicament? Do you not see what is around you? Your friend is on the brink of death after your attack and the source wounds he received when he decided to go against the contact. Furthermore you are trapped in my dimension where I am God. do you truly think you can escape now Anos Voldigoad" Melheis asked with his arms wide open.

" hahaha are you trying to mock me Melehis and so what if this is your dimension all i have to do is kill you isn't, and do that i don't need my magic power at all" Anos said provoking Melheis even further.