☁🔵🔥Stop teasing me🔥🔵☁

Smut
Fluff
Boy x boy
Third Reich x Soviet Union
Bottom Reich
Top Soviet

------------------------------------------------------------

Reich's pov

I felt Soviet's warm lips kiss all over my neck and his soft hands explore my body. I had my head tilted as I let out moans from the attention that was given to my body.

Soviet started to palm my hard cock through the wet fabric of the thong Soviet made me wear. I wanted to close my legs so bad to get even more friction on my cock but I knew I couldn't. Soviet said that if I do then he would drag this teasing on for longer.

I could hear how wet the fabric is judging by the sounds of Soviet palming me. Soviet started to leave more hickeys and bite marks all over my now blue and purple neck.

I wanted to grab onto Soviet's back as he did this but I couldn't because my hands where tied behind my back. The only thing that I could hold onto is the rope around my wrists or the bed sheets under me.

Me and Soviet where both in a perfect position for Soviet to just pound into me senselessly but Soviet didn't even have his pants off yet. All he did was tease me, edged me, and heard as I begged for him to fuck me.

I started to get close to my orgasm again and Soviet palmed me faster. "Soviet please don't stop~!" I heard as my moans and breathes started to get harder and closer together.

My mouth was slightly open and I tightly closed my eyes. I was so so close to cumming but everything disappeared and I knew Soviet pulled away. I let out a distressed whine and looked at Soviet with teary eyes.

"I wonder what else I could do to you?" Soviet said as he looked through the box of adult toys. "My hand is starting to get tired and I need a smoke before I continue so how about we let these bad boys do the job." Soviet took out a strap on vibrator and a cock ring.

"Wait no please Soviet don't do that." Soviet didn't listen to me and pulled down the thong. My dick sprung out having a lot of white pre-cum all over it. I moaned a little from the cold air of the room hitting my exposed cock.

I felt the cock ring go around my length and then the vibrator following it. Soviet then grabbed a cigarette, leaning against the wall and lighting it. "Don't close your legs, the punishment still stands." Soviet inhaled some of the smoke and started the vibrator but instead of it starting at one it was immediately put on the highest setting.

I let out a very loud and lewd moan as I arched my back. Soviet didn't even let me get used to the new feeling first. "Soviet turn it dow-ah please~!" Soviet didn't turn it down and continued to watch me squirm on the sheets from the overwhelming pleasure that hit me all at once.

I knew Soviet was enjoying this a bit to much because all he did was watch me and smoked his cigarette. I wanted Soviet to fuck me instead of all of this teasing. I just needed his cock so fucking bad right now.

I started to feel as I was about to cum and I let out a moan as my legs shook violently. That didn't last long because I then felt even more sensitive and the urge to cum got even worse. Sense the cock ring was still on my length I didn't actually cum, I just dried cum which didn't help at all.

After a while I dried cumed again and Soviet put out his cigarette, stopped the vibrator and took everything off of me. "I think it's time for your reward~" I moaned in delight and Soviet started to kiss my neck while taking his clothes off. I could tell that he was also hard from how fast he was going.

Soviet was finally undressed and he pushed my legs up then he quickly put some of his length into me. "Soviet wait~!" Soviet listened to me but I can tell that Soviet was very needy. He does this to me but he can't even handle himself.