🔵Damn ghost🔵

Ghost AU
Boy x boy
suggestive
M Soviet x Ghost M TR

This is just something I made a while ago. I guess this is something to post before I finish the request which I'm surprisingly bad at doing.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Soviet's pov

I am bored out of my mind. There's a reason why I hate going to school but папа said that if I don't go to college then he's gonna kick my ass out and just in case you don't know I am broke as fuck. Yeah sure I live in a dorm but my папа pays for the things I need and if I don't go to school then I'm gonna have to figure out how to pay for everything.

I then sifted my eyes back to the professor's desk. I watched as that stupid ghost that wastes all of my money danced on top of it. That stupid Casper the ghost looking ass is Third Reich or just Reich and for some reason I can only see him. If people actually believed me when I say I could see that little shit they would call me special and gifted.

This was more like a curse then a gift but whatever.

I just rolled my eyes and yawnd from how incredibly bored I am. When the most interesting thing to do is watch a ghost do exotic dances on a desk then you know your bored out of your mind.

After a bit Reich finally got off of the desk and floated up to me. "Heyyy, Sovipoo." I didn't acknowledge the stupid ghost especially if he's gonna call me that stupid nickname of his. "Sovipoo I want your attention." Reich whined as he hugged my shoulders. "Ugh Sovipoo!" this is another reason why I can never pay any attention to school. Not just because of the boring old ass people talking nonstop but also Casper the ghost trying to get my attention. "Sovipoo can we make out?" I was trying so hard not to punch him in the face.

Why the fuck would I make out with a ghost in public. I would just be kissing air to other people and they might think I'm crazy. I may or may not have already made out with Reich but that was in private where no one would see or catch me kissing air. I mean to me it didn't feel like air which was surprising and for some odd reason I could actually touch him without my hand going through his body. For some reason he likes to make himself "solid" or something you could go right through.

"Oh wait I know what you want!" hopefully he will leave me alone and go masturbate to please his horny ass in the dorm. "You want me to suck your cock don't you, Sovipoo~" I glared at Reich and he huffed standing up. "Damn sorry I just wanted to make you feel better Sovipoo." I just rolled my eyes and tried so very hard to focus on this very long and boring lecture.

I saw as Reich looked around the room and he started to float away. That scared me a little because who knows where he's going. I looked over at Reich and he was examining the fire alarm and he was about to pull it. Before I could do anything Reich pulled the fire alarm and a loud beeping was heard through the entire campus.

Reich jumped and covered his ears before flouting to me. Everyone immediately stood up but unlike them I took my time packing my stuff and walking out of the campus because I knew there is no fire.

Everyone stood outside of the campus in panic while I stood there glaring at Reich. "How could you be so stupid to do that?" I whispered through clenched teeth. "I wanted to know what it was." I just huff and crossed my arms closing my eyes. "I can make it up to you." "and what's that?" I said through an angry whisper. "You can fuck me as hard as you want with no protest when we get to the dorm~" I couldn't help the grin that made it's way onto my face. "You really can't get sex off your mind." I opened my eyes and looked at Reich but trying to not be obvious about it.

"But will that make it up to you Sovipoo?~" Reich grabbed my arm and leand onto me. I just playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes it will." I then heard a quiet yes from Reich which made me laugh a little.

"Why are you laughing?" I snapped my head to who said that and I saw my best friend, China. "I just remembered something funny." China pat my shoulder. "Mhm totally." I looked back at the school dreading to go back. The sooner I go back the sooner I can fuck Reich however I please.

If Reich didn't give me that idea then I would have loved to see this school burn down.

----------------------------------------------------------

I love writing about Reich annoying the shit out of Soviet because that's what he's good at, annoying people.

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and I hope you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()