⚪️🔵Why do I want you? 🔵⚪️

Gay
Age gap (5 years)
RusAme

I said I would tag you _yaLikeTrains_

This is inspired by the book Stalker by _yaLikeTrains_ mostly the second one and no it's not RusAme this is just something I made. : )

-----------------------------------------------------------

Russia's POV

America is his name.

The person that makes me feel happy. Is a escape from the harsh reality of my situation. Someone that makes me feel like I have a purpose in my life other then trying to make sure I don't fuck my siblings brains up.

I didn't know what to think of my father. Though I know that I must hate him to some degree. That fucking bastard, fucking left me to take care of his kids. He's the reason why I'm even in this situation in my life. Why I even rely on America to make me have some sort of happiness. Unlike my siblings he didn't require my care. He was just there to make me happy.

America is 23 years old and from what he said apparently he worked with my father. Me on the other hand is 18 years old. This all kinda brings up why I said I felt like I was going crazy.

I hated my own thoughts about that man. Why I even wanted to be around him in the first place. He's so annoying and loud but he was also caring in his own way. It was like his bright, white, Hollywood smile was contagious or something. It made me happy when I saw it, it made me want more.

I didn't even know what I meant by more. I just wanted more of him in some way that I didn't even know. I didn't even know why I wanted to be around a man that's 5 years older then me.

Whenever I did drop my siblings off at J.E's apartment I would always try to spend my alone time with America. Sometimes I debated on leaving them there and never coming back for them.

I just wanted to be with America.

I didn't know why I wanted to be with America 24/7, 365 days a year. Actually I wanted with him now. For some reason I always wanted to hug him or cuddle with him to just forget my own problems. To just be with the person that makes me so so happy.

It was weird even to me the things I did with him. Trust me I'm not gay but it just felt good with America like it would be with a woman. He always seemed confused about my actions though. Seemed confused about how much I wanted him. He just got used to the weird things I do and say to him. Hell I didn't even understand why I was saying the things I was saying to him anyways.

I didn't understand why I had these urges and feelings to America but I did. All I really care about though is the fact that he makes me feel good in life. Whenever I'm with him he just takes the problems away and my family problems away and I love that.

I love America and I want him every second of the day.