🔪🌧Russo-Ukrainian War (Russia wins)🌧🔪

Angst
Gore

This is my AU and will hopefully never happen in the future so this oneshot is probably not going to be correct in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------

Russia's POV
February 8, 2048

"Why would I regret what I have done?" A smile spread onto my face. "I don't understand why you're doing this." I started to laugh." that's quite simple actually, this is what папа and мать would have wanted from me. Мать wanted the world to be a better place and get rid of all evil and папа wanted to be the strongest there ever was. He didn't want capitalism in this world and so I will just add both of those together and you get this." I grabbed his neck and brought him closer to my face.

"I'm already succeeding in what they want. I will make them proud of me." my smile grew wider. "even if I destroy everything around me." I through him onto the floor and set my boot on his chest. "you will join me, you don't have a choice. So my dear "brother" we can do this the easy way or the hard way." he shook his head. "No,I will never join someone like you!" I started to get angry.

"Well I guess there's no other way then." I took a sickle out of my trench coat and grabbed one of his wings. The look of fear went across his face and I laughed at it.

"Say bye, bye, to your wings Kazakhstan."

I started to saw his gold wing off his body. All I could hear are his screams and the blood hitting the floor or splattering everywhere. I loved hearing the flesh of his wings rip apart and as the gold feathers turn into a dark crimson.

After I took the first one off his body I quickly grabbed the other one and started to saw that off to. When I was done Kazakhstan was passed out with a pool of blood underneath him and the blood soaked wings that were now dislocated from his body.

I didn't feel any guilt or sadness from it. He was the last country I needed to rebuild the things my папа created but the 14 countries that I have already taken for myself wasn't the last. I smiled to myself at the thought of what I would do next.

I don't think Poland would like what's next for them.

Папа and мать would be proud of what I am. That I would accomplish both of their goals in life. This is what I was supposed to be. This is what I was supposed to become.

And I don't regret anything that I have done and will do next.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is finally finished! I have been working on this for way to long and I got 3 more oneshots to complete. And there all ThirdUnion and 2 are smut. Yeah I think I have a serious problem and probably will regret in the future but for right now I'm not regretting the things I do. Enjoy things while it lasts that's all I can say.

Anyways I hope that you enjoyed this oneshot and I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()