🔥🔵Sign it🔵🔥

Smut (some hardcore sex)
Gay
Reich just has a pussy
M(?) bottom Reich x M top Soviet

Idk how this came to be but here. Also I didn't edit this so sorry if they're are things misspelled or autocorrect decided to bite my ass.
--------------------------------------------------------

The Third Reich didn't really know what he was expecting when he walked into the Soviet Union's office. Though he only came there for one reason and that one reason only.

To get the Soviet to sign this non-aggression pack no matter what.

So once the Soviet had said no to him in a stern and cold tone he knew it would be harder then he thought. He just kept his smile on his face as he moved the pack closer to the Russian man on the other side of the desk.

"Sowjet I'm sure that it would be quite beneficial for the both of us if we made this agreement." Reich tried to keep up with his professionalism but when he was met with the same cold look he felt his patience start to crack. "What good would this even bring me? What am I getting that I don't already have?" Reich knew that the Soviet was going to ask a question like that.

Reich didn't really have anything that the Soviet's didn't have. He couldn't offer land, food, or artillery because he needed that stuff for his own army. Even if he didn't need it Soviet already had enough of it himself.

Though Reich was determined to get him to sign this pack. It needed to happen for his plan to work exactly how he wanted. He would do anything to get him to put his signature down even if it ment selling his own body to the other.

The German let out a small sigh as he looked at the Russian with a new look in his eyes. Soviet had obviously noticed this new demeanor but he didn't react at all. He just sat there in his chair giving the German the same cold look that never seemed to break.

Reich walked around the desk and stopped right next to Soviet. The man sitting in the chair never took his eyes off of the other mostly for safety reasons. You would never know what the Third Reich could pull.

The German leand forward and placed his hands on one of the arm rests of the chair. "You can have anything if you just asked." he said while gazing at the other through long eyelashes.

Soviet couldn't deny that Reich was a very attractive man. His body was a bit feminine and pretty curvey. His thighs and ass were especially eye catching. If he just dressed like a women he sure could pass as one.

Though Soviet didn't feel like falling for Reich's tricks. "If you want me to fuck you I'm not doing it." Reich gave him a little pout before moving closer. "Please Sowjet all you have to do is sign it and I will let you do anything to me." Soviet couldn't help but tear his eyes away from Reich's face and down his body. Sure did Soviet have a wife? Yeah he did but god did Reich have a good body. Even better then the women back at home taking care of his own kids.

Soviet truthfully didn't love her at all. He only got married to the woman because she could carry his kids. She also did look quite pretty, a perfect person to just play around with.

"Do you like what you see Sowjet?" he was then snapped out of his thoughts and reluctantly looked back up at Reich. The German just gave him the same slutty look he had on when he came to his side.

"No not really." that was a obvious lie and Reich of course knew that. Reich then placed his gloved hand onto Soviet's and moved it to his hip. "You can touch me you know." the Russian clenched his jaw tightly as he gave the German's hip a good squeeze. "You truly are something." a small giggle came from the shorter country.