ick

In the morning I went back to the cave to check on Vel before I crashed. I knew he had squirreled one of the wine bottles off in his room.  I was curious how he had faired with that. Finding his room unlocked I stepped in quietly. His room was completely trashed. His bed was falling off the frame. The pillows all over the room, and blankets looked like he tried to make a rope. He was curled up on the floor half naked. 'what the hell was he up to last night other then drinking wine?' seeing a stuffed bear on the top of his wardrobe I smirked.

        'So beary was in need of rescue. Probably got drunk and couldn't figure it out.' I walked over to rescue beary before a thought struck me. 'Vel was drunk and then he played with his only toys.' The stuffed animals they were infact at all the major mess points. I quickly rescued beary setting him on Vel's bed. Before I left to my room I grabbed a sober up potion downing it.

         Aperating to Malfoy manor I set to knocking on the door with haste. I need to speak to cissa. When the door opened it was infact cissa who had answered. "Cissa I need to speak with you it's about Vel." I was shifting from foot to foot I wasn't even sure why but this information felt important.

          She quickly stepped to the side letting me in. Then guided me to a sitting room. "What has you frazzled this early in the morning after celebrating all night?" She asked clearly still trying to wake up.

        "He played." I told her a bit frantic. "He took a bottle of wine last night. Thought I'd let him then teach him a lesson in the morning." I explained a bit pacing in front of her. "He drank the whole bottle trashed his room but all his stuffed animals were strewn about and it was clear he had played with them like a normal kid." I said at her dumbfounded look.

           "That is interesting Fen." Came from a  sleep worn voice. Turning I saw Severus standing in the doorway. 'gods he looks good in the mornings.' snapping my eyes back to his from roaming his body I saw him smirking at me. "So with his inhibitions down he played. You know that means for him it's likely more a self conscious thing then. Not wanting to look silly or play wrong. Knowing how much of a perfectionist he is probably the latter." He explained walking very close to me as he passed. Once he sat down on a two seater I eyes the place next to him.

      A small chuckle from cissa had my attention on her. "So basically someone just needs to show him how to play all this time. I'm certain you'll manage." She looked highly amused at something. Then she looked to Severus smiling catlike. "Glad to see those fit wasn't sure you would were them with who gave them to you." She giggled at something.

         'who gave them? Severus is mine. I need to take those off him.' I shook myself as a small growl had escaped me. "I mean honestly are you sure you two don't like each other? The two of you seem to get on pretty well." Cissa giggled at something but I felt angry.

        "Who gave you those?" I asked trying not to sound jealous. It failed miserably. I glared at the fine material wanting it to combust.

        Severus gave a small laugh as he stood up. "Well you know them." He started taking two steps closer. I growled lowly. "They are close to you." He continued only taking two steps. I fisted my hands to keep from grabbing him. "His name is Vel. Your cub gave them to me for yule. Along with a note." He said stepping just with reach. I was stumped at that. "He said I need more color." I laughed grabbing him.

       Holding him by the waist I ran the back of my finger down his cheek. "Good, anybody else would die for giving you such things." I told him before I pulled him into a rather claiming kiss. To which he responded eagerly. Melting against my chest. Once satisfied he would not be moving from my arms I smiled down at him. "Mine." I told him simply getting a small nod as he rested against my chest.