the past

It took hours but I got all through my early year's the years before Hogwarts. After I started in on my time at Hogwarts I could see the confusion brewing in his eyes. "Just let me tell you everything. You'll understand soon I promise." I told him. He nodded but had a look of disbelief on his face. So I continued as I finished up with telling him about the war I took a deep breath to steady myself.

"After the war I didn't wait long me and ginny got engaged and married. But it became obvious pretty quick that I couldn't rise to the occasion for her. But regardless she gave birth to three amazing children. I claimed them at birth so nobody would be the wiser. Then one day she came in furious with me and demanding I name one of them my heir." I had to take a long shuttering breath at this point starting to fall into the memories.

"She yelled at the top of her lungs at me and told me if I didn't do it she would drop them off on my aunt's door step. When I tried to find out what had brought all this on she screamed at me to pick one. So she could kill me off already. That was a hard blow to take. The oldest was just about to start Hogwarts he seemed to be truly afraid for me rather than anything else. I told her I would consider it over night. She relaxed and I all but ran to Gringotts." I watched as he seemed to realize what she had done.

"I went to Gringotts and set up an account for all three of the kids. Made sure they could have access to it only when they turned 19 and agreed to never give her a single Knut. From there I went to one of my properties and stayed there. But when the news papers started calling me the next you. I knew I had to leave. I started bouncing around from place to place. I stayed in muggle places from time to time. During one of such times the remaining members of the order attacked. It revealed us." I was shaking now it was going to get harder to deal with this.

I felt him gently rubbing my arms to soothe my upset. "From then on I wasn't just dodging magical's I was dodging muggles as well. The only good part was that the magical's had to dodge the muggle weapons to. I wound up at the mountain. I survived there for two years alone and undisturbed. But the muggle weapons caused massive deviation. Even the mountain began to die. I did infact look for other places to go but I found none. When I returned to the mountain muggles had arrived there." I let out a soft cry unable to help myself.

"It was awful. They had wolves in silver chains. A goblin was being cut up for food. There were cages of creatures. I got caught they kept me in a box for I don't know how long. When I finally was let out I killed them all even the remaining creatures. I figured it was merciful. I starved after that." I turned to face him fully for the next part.

"Tom when I lived this life the first time there was a lot I didn't know about. Like by collecting all three hollows I became death's master. Or that until dumbdoor died I was under strong potions, spell, and blocks. Worst off I was unaware of what the real dangers in my life were." I watched as he seemed to drink in my face. He was watching me for deception and I knew it. "Can you ever forgive me for any of it?" I asked wondering if death was right and he would still accept me. Or if my fears had been correct would he leave.

He was quiet for a long time. Before he pull me closer to him. "I know there's parts you have glossed over. But we have time lots of it. For know just know I understand. You've done this life before and have taken to making it all different. You are doing your best to fix everything you couldn't have last time. And I am here Vel." He pressed my face to his chest now as I slowly relaxed into his embrace. After some time he started to feed me grapes and chocolate. I quietly returned the favor to him in silent agreement to simply enjoy each other's presence.

After some time I slipped from his arms and carefully made my way out of the bathroom. I stripped out of my drenched clothes. As death had tossed me in with all my clothes on carefully chosing a night dress. Wincing here and there due to how wrinkled my fingers and toes had gotten. Vaguely I heard Tom doing the same behind me. "I'll finish the island sectioning by tomorrow around lunch. Then I'll begin with the cultural designing. That way no matter where they are from they will find a home on the island. I should be back in..." I started but he cut me off by surprising me as he wrapped one arm around my waist. His other arm crossing my chest and clamping my mouth shut. Effectively pinning me to his own body.