sword

That afternoon Snape had to go back to Hogwarts. Papa had to run down to the village to check on the pack. I was left to my own devices in the cave so I put on my disguise before heading down to the crystal cave. Mentally calling out to death to apologize to him for being snippy with him before. *Death, I'm sorry I was short with you.* I felt his presence in my mind but knew he was waiting for an explanation. *I wasn't upset with you but I took it out on you. I was upset with Papa and Snape. I should probably work on my temper problems.* I explained in short.

      *I know master. Thank you for your apology. But do try to not take it out on me again. I told him there was a family argument and he wasn't to worry but to stay in bed and rest.* I sighed softly knowing death had forgiven me. *He is still in bed but is wondering if this is his fault in anyway. Vernon is going to die today in a car wreck by the way. I'm going to monitor that.* He told me before leaving my mind entirely.

        Knocking on the guest room door just before I entered. I looked around the room and sure enough he was still in bed and the food is sent was untouched. Sighing I walked over and sat next to him. I scooping up some congee I lifted my mask enough to let him see me eat it. Once I'd done this I scooped up some more. Holding it to his lips  waiting for him to accept the food. He did so watching me cautiously. Once he swallowed he asked. "Can you help me sit up?" My eyes widened as I realized he was physically weak.

        Helping him with magic rather than physically. I took note that he was squirming his legs a bit. "Need bathroom?" I questioned shortly. At his nod and clear embracement I shrugged. And pulled him to me. Then levitated is to the adjoining bathroom. Helping him get situated on the toilet before walking out. He was very much still naked under the sheet I had dragged with him. After a few minutes he called out for me.

         Sending some magic to clean him without him needing to ask I wrapped my arms around him and levitated is back. "Thank you..." He told me trailing off at the end as he still had no name for me. While I settled him back into the bed.

       "No need. Should have realized sooner." I told him waving off his thanks flippantly. "Eat I told him holding the spoon up to his mouth again." He accepted it but I could see the curiosity in his eyes. He was very weak so I did most of the work feeding him.

     After he was done he asked. "Who are you? Where am I? What's in this for you? And what do you plan to do with me?" He asked in rapid fire. I could see there was more but I silenced him with a hand over his mouth.

       Closing my eyes, and taking a deep breath to prepare for the onslaught of questions. I removed my hand slowly. "I am someone hired to do this by Vel Marous Emrys. You may call me for the time being sword." I said thinking on the fly. "You are in my palace. At an unknown location. You will not be able to leave on your own. Even if you kill me. There are no elves here. What I get for this is not any of your business. As for what I intend to do with you it is simple I was hired to preform that ritual, and see you back to health." I answered his questions. Carefully wiping at his mouth with a damp cloth to remove any stray food that might be there.

         He looked confused at me for several long minutes. "Who is Bell Marous Emrys? And what do they want with me?" He questioned messing up my name. I shook my head at him.

       "I was lead to believe they simply want you back around. And Vel Marous Emrys has paid quite a bit of money out just to find you. I did so a little digging and found out the young lord Emrys happens to be the human cub of Fenrir Greyback and is friendly towards the Malfoy line. Who has also been searching for you. I was informed that Abraxus Malfoy was informed of this being done to see your return." I explained as best I could from an outside perspective.