alone in a crowd

I made sure to get up early and make ready for the day I prepared a full English breakfast feast for the infirmary and made the same for the rest of the caves inhabitants. Before I packed a lunch for later. I ate then headed down not waiting for anyone else. I stopped off at the infirmary first leaving the full English breakfast there. I gently woke bella seeing as the guard grim was laying on the foot of her bed fast asleep. I spelled her to be able to leave her bed. "Bella the bathroom is just there." I said softly pointing it out. "There's changes of infirmary gowns in the night stand along with soaps. Make sure everyone washes up before they eat. I made it all myself. I expect all of you to remain here until released for physical therapy. I will begin taking care of that in a weeks time got it?" I explained in the same soft tones. She pointed to her mouth then I smiled at her.

Removing the silencing spell from her at last she spoke softly. "I understand Miss. I'll do better." She told me her voice raspy with a combination of strain from screaming disuse and sleep. "I'll make sure we all follow instructions. And I'll apologize to cissy." I nodded and guided her out of bed. Leading her head to the bathroom. I showed her how to work the room before I left her to it. And went down to the fortress.

Once there I had to begin my day of playing realtor very quickly. By 11:30am I was already very over it. But it was the half hour I'd allotted for my lunch. After lunch I would have six vampire families to show around two for shops four for homes. Ten goblin families three of which wanted to specifically live on farming land. two wanted space near the forges and one wanted to be near the school and really wanted to teach. The other four were of mixed reviews on places. Three wolves from different packs were coming to see about living spaces. Eight Vela families mostly for the middle section. Nine banshee's for the weavers area. Two dwarves for shops in the higher end one for weaponry the other four armor. One high elven to see about the winery area. Everything had to go perfectly so they would tell others of their kind to come.

The properties would pay a tax based on the value of the area and a higher one for damage. Ragnarok was very busy setting up the basic contracts. The death eaters would be allowed to look around for property in a weeks time. I was going to work these through before setting up the next wave new comers. As I finished lunch I heard the next portkey go off. I quickly tossed the remains of lunch into my expansion bag before rushing to meet them. This was the first of the dwarven to come I instantly lead him towards the high end shop I thought they might like best. There was a descent sized forge built in the back and plenty of space for items to be sold in the front. This was the one that wanted a armor shop. There was also a similar space across from here that I though might be perfect for the weapons shop. He had instantly taken to this one but I showed him the second as well he hadn't liked that one as much. He did indeed took the first one I asked him to write his name on the back of the sold sign. Then copied it on the address slip to the best of my ability. Giving a small apology for any messup I might have made in writing it. He had grined at me and shook my hand as we then set up a time to deal with the contracts at Gringotts. I placed the sign in the store front. As I lead him out before I went to greet a vampiress upon meeting her I realized she was heading towards her second trimester of pregnancy. She was one of the ones looking for a home. I quickly showed her the one I least expected her to like she definitely didn't seem enthusiastic till I took her to the next. She seemed to be in love with the place it had a great view of the park from the second floor and was close to the school.

"You didn't seem to mind my lack of luster for the first one but seemed to know I'd like this one how?" She asked while she slid a hand along the railing of the balcony.

I flushed slightly not wanting to upset her. "I don't mean to intrude or be rude but I can't help but to see the fact your with child. Near your second trimester based on the glow. I had thought the first would suit until I laid eyes on you." I admitted not making eye contact wary of angering the female vampire especially while pregnant.