Chapter Eleven: Xavier - New

Xavier

Just as I thought she was going to fall asleep again, she said she was ready to leave. I shoved down my disappointment and just nodded. I opened my arms so she could wriggle out, then smiled a little when she pulled at the blankets to cover her bare lower half. "Wait here, I'll grab you some clothes," I said. I swore internally as I stood up, adjusting my pants that were still painfully tight.

"Okay," she squeaked out, her cheeks crimson.

I hummed to myself as I walked down the hall to her room. There wasn't much in her dresser, so it only took a minute to find her a clean set of clothes. I found myself pausing in the doorway, glancing around with a small frown. Roxanne had been here for a couple of weeks now and barely left this room when she first arrived, but she hadn't done anything to make the space hers. If I hadn't left all the decorations when I moved to the room down the hall, it wouldn't look used at all.

Just move back in here with her, my wolf suggested.

No, I still want her to have her own space.

She wasn't on the bed anymore when I returned. "Roxanne?"

"Oh I'm in the bathroom hang on," she called through the half-open door. She shuffled into the room, her shirt barely covering her butt. I glanced down and a quick inhale confirmed what I saw. I handed her the clothes, clenching my jaw as I watched her scurry back into the bathroom to change.

She cleaned herself off, Erys growled.

I sighed. It appears she did. Probably for the best though, I don't know if the warriors would be able to control themselves once they smelled how sweet her cum is, I muttered.

My wolf agreed with another low growl. I nearly lost control watching her finish on my hand and Erys managed to take over for just long enough to make me taste her on my fingers. Her sudden panic attack was the only thing that held me back from tasting more. She was just perfect and I simply couldn't get enough of her.

She walked out of the bathroom with wide eyes, her hands clasped around her neck. "There are marks," she mumbled.

My eyebrows furrowed as I stepped forward to tug her hands away. Faint red and purple splotches were peppered across her throat all the way up to her jaw and I simply couldn't contain my amused smirk. "It's okay, don't be embarrassed." I gave her hands a quick squeeze.

"What if someone says something?" 

I fucking dare them to. "I promise no one will say a word about it," I assured her, placing a light kiss on the tip of her nose. "Come on."

I led her to where the warriors trained and I noticed that she walked closer to me now. I hoped it meant she was more comfortable around me and not just scared of the other wolves moving about their daily business. I knew they were all still strangers to her, but I thought introducing her slowly would make the transition easier, so she'd only officially met the highest-ranking wolves of the pack.

Training was outside today so I took her to the edge of the clearing where she settled herself on the grass. She scooted backwards to rest her back against a tree trunk and pulled her knees up to her chest. She looked so unbelievably tiny and harmless, especially in the sweatpants and hoodie that were a couple sizes too big. I'd seen her scars though; I knew what they did to her in that pack and how strong she had to be to endure all of it and still have any semblance of hope left in her. Not to mention how powerful her wolf was—I would bet my life that whatever happened when the rogues took her family was the reason he was so out of control.

She was taken just before she shifted for the first time, the abuse from her pack had probably started pretty soon after that and a wolf coming into the world surrounded by that kind of violence never ends well. I was terrified he might try to take control again and end up hurting someone in my pack. The guilt of killing someone is the last thing Roxanne needs to suffer through, I thought.