II

"

"..."

"Fuu, where the hell are we?"

I asked him while shaking at the amount of people in the building.

"Huh? Oh yeah, we're at their location right now. Just stay calm and don't cause any ruckus."

He replied and pushed the button at the elevator door.

'well yeah no shit...'

We then arrived at a door with a "Nakano" written up on the side.

Fuutaro then walked in without even knocking, typical...

I walked in a minute after Fuutaro did. Looks like he's already arguing with someone again...

"Didn't I tell you that we didn't need a tutor?"

Said by one of them who's wearing butterfly pins at each side of her head.

"Then prove it."

Fuutaro replied and slammed test papers at the desk.

"You all will be doing a test, if you pass I'll leave you alone."

He said so confidently, gosh now I know why he isn't popular with girls... He's a complete study freak but he's still my best friend.

"Now now, don't just give those tests to them so suddenly. I highly doubt they could answer it all since you made it difficult for others."

I said as I walked to them with a light smirk plastered on my face.

"What took you so long?"

"Don't ask."

I then looked at the girls and immediately came up with an idea.

"How about this. If you guys pass, he'll leave you alone and I will do the honors on treating you whatever you like. But if you fail, the tutoring continues."

I explained to them the conditions and one of them started to take the idea.

"Fine."

They said in such a serious yet calm tone

"Huh? Itsuki?"

"She said he'll leave us alone if we pass right? This will be a great deal if we tried our best."

I smiled upon hearing those words. Hmmm... Maybe I'll tease for a bit.