XI.

ᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ
湯たんぽの番号を獲得する?!

Qᴜɪɴᴛᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ Qᴜɪɴᴛᴜᴘʟᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴜʀɪ| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ.

Seju's PoV...

I was sitting on the sofa besides Ika while reading a manga on one hand and the other resting on the arm rest of the sofa. I felt my eyes getting heavy but was stopped when I felt something poke my cheek. Opening my eyes completely, I saw Ika with a expression of both excitement and happiness.

"Ne! ne! Onee-sama! Can we go to the fireworks festival with Tushi? Can we can we??"

Tushi, our best friend/maid, stopped what she was doing for a second before sighing and shaking her head sideways.

"Young mistress... I can't come today because mister Shusui and mister Shinsou had called me for the preparation of Seju-sama's birth date."

"Awh! I wish you would come tho!"

"Ika... Tushi is busy in the meantime, we must not bother her from her work because working under father is not that easy."

"I understand..."

Tushi lets out a small smile and quietly chuckled making Ika look at her in confusion.

"What's so funny?!"

"Nothing, young mistress... It's just that your stubborness can be quick cute sometimes."

"Hey! I know I am cute, but you don't have to tell me!"

I let out a quiet laugh and stood up from the sofa before picking up my sister.

"Alright you little baby, let's go and see the fireworks today. Tushi, will you be fine here?"

"Don't worry Master, I will be fine alone. Do have fun in the festival though."

I replied with a nod and walked out of the mansion while carrying Ika in my arms. I walked to my car and placed her on the backseat as she wears her seatbelt.

"Now behave properly or I'll drop you down the street, got that?"

"Mhm!"

I smiled and went to the driver's seat and drove to where the festival is located. I let out some music from the radio and the song "happily ever after" from steven universe had started playing to wich Ika sang through the whole drive.