VIII.

𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏! + 𝚂𝚎𝚓𝚞'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢?
天ぷらが大好物!

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚒 || 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

✧•✧•✧

Seju's PoV

"Hey you! Why don't you join us?"

Nino looked at us and gave a slight glare to Fuutaro and me. Wait... Why does her glaring look way more softer than what she usually gives Fuutaro? Weird...

"Hmm? Oh, so you didn't learn your lesson the first time?"

She said as she rested her arms and her uhm... Ahem, are visible from the transparent railings on the second floor.

"Nino..."

"I hope you don't fall asleep in the middle of our lesson like last week."

I tried to process on what she meant. Fuutaro? Sleeping in the middle of tutoring? That doesn't sound like him. Perhaps... OH!! OH SHIT! what the hell?!!

"Now, hold the fuck on-"

"Why don't you join us Nino, for a nice-"

"I'd rather die."

Oof, harsh rejection. Poor Fuutaro, he probably just wants to get done with this job already. I sweat dropped as I looked at Nino expressionless.

"Well then, why don't just the six of us study for today? Since butterflies clearly doesn't want to."

I said as they nodded in agree. I noticed Nino use an opportunity to ruin the moment as her lips parted to say something.

"Oh yeah, Yotsuba.

Someone I know on the basketball team is looking for temporary members for the tournament. I know you're pretty athletic, so why don't you try out? Like, now?"

This girl... She gets on my nerves sometimes. I glanced at the male behind Yotsuba as he looked at Nino dumbfounded.

"What?!"

"Now?!

But, uhm..."

I couldn't say anything as I just gave Yotsuba a small smile. Fuutaro on the other hand was clearly pissed.