V.

𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗? -𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2-
日本史?

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚞𝚛𝚒 || 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅.

No one's POV:

"Ugh... My neck hurts... And so is my arm.."

Seju complained as she rubbed the back of her neck while walking to the cafeteria with Fuutaro.

She then saw Miku at the distance, she removed her hand from her neck and went to her.

"Yo! Miku!"

Fuutaro followed behind as he observed Miku's lunch.

"The ¥350 sandwich and... What the heck kind of drink is that?"

"Matcha Soda? I'm actually interested in finding out what that tastes like!"

"Since you're being mean, I won't let you try any."

"Mean-?"

Seju then looked at Fuutaro with a smirk and started laughing at him but not too loud.

'I seriously can't tell what this girl's thinking...'

Fuutaro thought and was getting annoyed by Seju's laughter as she then stopped.

"Hey Miku, can I ask you one thing? It's about that question this morni-"

Seju was cut off when Yotsuba suddenly appeared behind the two of them wich made Fuutaro flinch at the sudden yelling.

"Uesugi-San! Hamiyari-San!! Would you like to eat lunch together??!"

"Woah!!"

"A-"

"Huh? Are you Ichika?"

"I'm right here."

"Wrong! I'm Yotsuba!!

"You're always popping out of nowhere."

"Haha!! Sorry for running away this morning!!"

Seju smiled at Yotsuba's cheerful personality as she reminds her of a certain maid in the mansion.
Yotsuba then took out a paper and showed it to both of the tutors