XIII.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❝As I fell inlove with you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
As I fell inlove with you...

┃ᴛʜᴇ ǫᴜɪɴᴛᴇssᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ ᴏ̨ᴜɪɴᴛᴜᴘʟᴇᴛs┃

『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ.』

Third person PoV...

"Miku..? Finally, I found at least one of you..! Where are the others?"

"I don't know... I lost them also..."

"Damnit, I was going after Ichika but then she left... No time to waste, I'll come back for her later, let's go."

Seju took a hold of Miku's hand as she dragged her not too hard but then heard Miku winced in pain as she looks at her and took a notice of her feet.

"A-ah... Someone stepped on my foot earlier... You go on ahead, Seju. I don't want you wasting your time on this."

Seju clicked her tongue. She then thought of something as she then crouched down slightly and glanced at Miku.

"What are you waiting for? Get on my back."

"Eh..?"

Before Miku could reply properly, Seju had already made her get on her back without saying anything. She carried Miku around with no problem as she looks around everywhere in search of Ichika.

"Hah?!"

"Miku, do you see Ichika from up there?"

Seju's words snapped the red head out of her trance as she looked around in search for her sister. But alas, it was no avail.

"No... I don't.."

Yuna cursed under her breath, she saw a stairway in the corner of her eye as she jogged towards it.

Just when she arrived there, she gently sets Miku down and crouched down infront of her to check the small bruise on her foot. Miku on the other hand, had other thoughts. The sight of Seju infront of her, being almost in between her legs gave her some thoughts that she could not describe.

"Sit still, I'll wrap up your bruise.."

The taller girl said, pulling out a bandage from her pocket incase if something happens since usually, there's always some trouble happening at festivals like these. And most of the quintuplets were quite clumsy after all.