VI.

𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚞?
歴史オタク ♡

𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 || 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅𝙸.

"Behold!!! SEJU!!!!"

"Did you see it..?"

Miku looked at Seju intensely wich made Seju flinch by her sudden mood change.

"Huh? Y-yeah I did..."

Seju replied, she looked at Miku confused. Her mind is filled with dozens of questions.

"D-don't tell anyone..."

"That I like... The Sengoku Period Warlords..."

Seju finally realized at as she lightly hit her head in realization.

"Oh! So you like warlords! I actually find them interesting too. But question, why do you like them?"

Miku looked at the tall female with surprise as she looked down and explained everything.

"But, the men the girls in class liked... Were all handsome actors or beautiful models. While the ones I liked were old men with wild facial hair... It's weird."

Seju looked at the girl with a slight concern as she just sighed and held Miku's shoulder.

"It's not weird! Seriously, trust in what you like!"

"I also have a deep knowledge of warlords... But, it doesn't really sound to obvious because of my low scores from the last japanese history but... Who cares about grades anyway?"

Seju shrugged and Miku looked at her with surprise and awe as her beautiful blue eyes lit up in excitement.

"R-really?!"