XII.

ꜱᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ...?
セジュの太ももフェチ!

Qᴜɪɴᴛᴇꜱꜱᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ Qᴜɪɴᴛᴜᴘʟᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴜʀɪ| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ.

Seju's PoV:

I walk to a stall and immediately saw Tushi. I felt my face slightly getting warmer as I approached her and gave her a small smile.

"Tushi! I'm so glad you made it here!"

She flinches but then looks at me in surprise but then smiled back wich made my heart beat faster.

"Ah, Young Mistress! It seems you've been enjoying the festival! Is... Miss Ika with you?"

"Yes, but, she's hanging out with some close friends that she had taken a liking with. She'll be fine, she can easily throw chairs for a reason."

Tushi gives off a small chuckle and it sent me shivers down my spine as my blush grows at the sight of her.

"Well then, it is best if you go back to her unless she brings in problems for your friends."

She suggested, flipping the takoyaki and serving the cooked ones to the customers.

"Yeah, probably a good Idea. Goodbye then, Tushi!"

"Goodbye Young Mistress! May your experience in the festival be the happiest you've ever had!"

I walked back to where the quintuplets are but the only one I saw was a panicking Tsundere with butterfly ribbons.

"Heya, butterflies, where are the others?"

I said as I pull her out of the crowd, making her face suddenly plant on me chest.
I swear I saw a red tint on her face but I'm probably just seeing things. Or maybe she was just angry that I left...

"We got separated a few minutes after you left, you idiot!"

I click my tongue as I grab her hand and started walking somewhere that doesn't contain that many people.

"Finally, we're out of that thing..."

"Well, it's a good thing we're finally out of there but we're running late thanks to you walking on the wrong way!"

"Not my fault you walk so slow!"

Just then, Nino took my hand and ran towards a building as the both of us go up the stairs. The moment we reached the rooftop, the fireworks began to start as I squint my eyes from the sudden brightness.