III.

No one's POV:

No one's POV:

"Say, wanna come tomorrow for tutoring lessons? It seems that you scored the highest among the four other girls."

The taller female asked the salmon haired girl who looked to be spacing out a bit.

"Hu-huh? What did you say?"

"Nevermind, it's nothing."

Seju then felt a sting on her arm as she realized that the cat was scratching her skin like a scratching post.

"Ah- okay okay, I'll let you down"

She then placed the cat on the stone road as she looked at her arm with scratches and blood all over.

Miku then grabbed her hand and looked at her bleeding arm for a second then said.

"A-are you okay??!!? How are you so calm about this??"

"Wait- don't worry I'm fi-"

Before Seju could finish her sentence, Miku then took her other arm and dragged her inside the apartment without saying a word.

"W-wait Miku-"

"Shush, I don't want to hear a word. Just come with me or that arm will get infected."

Miku cut her off and barged into the living room and placed/throwing Seju on the couch as she rushed to get something.

"What the hell is happening..."

Just then, Nino came into the room. Her shirt falling off of her shoulder as she lazily walked to the kitchen.

She then noticed Seju who was sitting on the couch while spacing out.

"What are you doing here?"

She asked Seju wich made her snap out of her thoughts as she then turned her head in Nino's direction.

"Oh, I- don't know???"

Seju was confused at what has been happening as she tried to move her arm but failed because of the pain that was preventing the arm to move.

"Argh- shit..."

"What the hell happened to your arm?! Are those scratches??!"

"Are you blind? Can't you see it already?"

Seju replied out of pure sarcasm as she rested the arm on the couch to ease the pain a little.