The first member

(Y/N) Pov.

I don't know what I'm going to find in that park, but I have to stay strong it's my first and only chance to build a family, I can't let it go to waste.

Third-person POV

Once you got to the little park, you barely see any people, but you could spot 2 of them, a kinda muscular Vastaya, but you could barely notice that he was one, probable he was only half, he was piking on a little girl she may be a little younger than you but not by a lot, she had black hair and what you could call a dagger of some sorts, you were temped to help the boy, he clearly was at a disadvantage, but the girl notice you, her eyes look like they were pleading for you to help her, then in a sudden action, the boy took the dagger off the girl hands and throw it away. Piking her up by her shirt, he started yelling.

 Piking her up by her shirt, he started yelling

Boy:"You are not so brave now, ¿¡¿huh?!?"

Girl:"ARK, LET ME GO, I JUST WANTED TO ENJOY THE LITTLE I COULD!!"

You were scared, you knew that if you pick the girl's side you have almost no chance of wining, but the way she looked your way, with thous pleading eyes, you had to remember Luis's words, and bring all your courage with you for this. Slowly you approach the boy, before you slam your fist on his back, he lets go of the girl and has all of his attention on you.

Boy:"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, ¿¡¿HUH?!?!"

(Y/N):"I.... i wanted you to stop this, bout of you could get hurt if you continue"

Boy:"ONLY ONE OF US IS GOING TO GET HURT, AND IT IS YOU ASSHOLE!!!"

(Y/N) Pov.

I.... i have to think fast, it's impossible for me to beat this guy in a fist fight and i can't run because i bet he is also faster than me, i cant take her and hide, even if he is only half Vastaya he has better sense of smell and hearing. There is only one way for me to win this and get the both of us to some ware safe.

(Y/N):"I heard that you are the strongest around here, but it doesn't seem totally true"

Boy:"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? HUH?!? WIMPY SCARF?!?"

The boy looked you straight in the eyes, there was almost no difference in height but in strength you lost completely, but at this point you couldn't let yourself be intimidated

Sett:"REMEMBER THIS WIMPY SCARF, I AM SETT THE UNDISPUTED OWNER OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD"

(Y/N):"well on the other side of the block there is a competition and there is a very strong guy, he claims to be the strongest around here... stronger than you even."

Sett was going to take you by the shirt but before he could you kept talking

(Y/N):"If you are the undisputed owner of this place and I know you really believe it, you won't let a nobody freely insinuate that he is better than you... will you?"