The ninja part one

How strange... Eve looked at the message but she didn't answer me, maybe she's busy? Considering the time, she was probably sleeping, anyway, I should pick up all the trash and put things away before Akali wakes up. After a few hours, I finished arranging everything to go, except the camping tent where Akali sleeps... maybe I should wake her up. I entered the camping tent and there she was, sleeping and snuggling my scarf as if nothing happened a few hours ago, first I'll try to take my scarf off her, then I'll wake her up.

Akali Pov

"Please mom, I don't want to continue training anymore! My hands hurt from holding the kama so much" I was in the room where they usually supervise me training, but the only thing I could pay attention to was the pain in my hands and... my mother's look... that disappointed look she has... I hate that look... Whenever I complain about the pain, she looks at me like that.

Mom: "How do you plan to fulfill the legacy of our ancestors, if you can't handle this level of training? how do you plan to become the next fists of shadows? You really..." she slapped me and I fell to the floor rubbing my cheek trying not to cry so it wouldn't be worse. "Are a disappointment to our ancestors and to me" when she said that I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, I don't want to fulfill her stupid legacy, I want to do what I want... I don't want to be chained to the fate of my family.

???: "Akali... please don't cry" looking up, still with tears in my eyes, it's... (Y/N) "I promised I would be here for you... and I always will, we still have plenty of time to see the world and all the fun it can offer." Just like when I fell into the river, he was wiping me with his scarf, then he took it off revealing his face, covering mine with the scarf.

Akali: "promise me... that we will both see the world"

(Y/N): "I'm sure we will, I can't imagine anything more fun"

Akali: "can I even go back... to Ionia?"

(Y/N): "Of course, you can go anywhere you want"

Akali: "and will you be there!!! You already promised you can't say no now!!!" he laughed and rubbed my head.

(Y/N): "How can I leave? You still owe me two boxes of Doughnuts" I laughed at his comment, he can really make me forget the bad things in my life...

Akali: "you know... it wasn't so bad coming to Piltover, if I got to meet you then I think it was worth it!" I gave him a hug, and he gave me the same smile that never fails to give me a warm feeling in my heart... it was really worth it...

Mom: "You can't even follow a simple order." My mom's voice gave me the worst chill of my entire life, I couldn't move from the fear I felt, she reached out to us and took (Y/N) by the shoulder, pulling him away from me.

Akali: "NOOO GIVE HIM BACK" She took him to complete darkness, when I couldn't see them, (Y/N) peeked out of the shadows, but... is this... (Y/N) ...?

No

No... that's the same thing I saw... when he killed the boar... that thing... it's like something corrupted him... corrupts that warm smile... corrupts my best friend... Taking my kama, I prepare myself to be able to fight this thing, but when it gets closer it's even bigger.

Akali: "GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE HIM BACK HIS SMILE!!! YOU ARE NOT HIM!!! YOU ARE JUST A MONSTER!!!"

when it finally came out of the shadows it was... giant... out of sheer fear I dropped my kama, pulling his scarf from my neck, I start to hug it and turn around, trying to pretend that monster didn't exist.... clinging to the only part that remains of him. the monster was trying to take his scarf from me, but I was holding on it like my life depended on it.

Akali: "STOP!"

(Y/N) Pov

When I try, she grunts and grabs the scarf tighter, after a few tries, she suddenly stands up screaming "STOP!" A little surprised by this, I stare at her for a few seconds. I raise my hands in defense leaving the camping tent keeping eye contact with her... maybe she had a nightmare?

After a few minutes she came out of the camping tent, she kept hugging my scarf, seeing how she clings to it, it hurts me to take it from her, but I need it... if I don't use it, I could get in trouble.

Akali: "give me a few more minutes... no... I had a good dream..."

(Y/N): "You can have it while we're in the woods, but when we get to town I need you to give it back to me." She nodded and I started putting away everything that was left.

When I finally finished, she was sitting with her backpack, still hugging my scarf, when she realized that I had already packed everything, she got up and started to follow me. Once we left the forest, she looked restless, I can't blame her.

(Y/N): "Akali, how are you feeling?" I stop a bit before leaving the forest, she tries to put on a smile, but with how she's been acting so far it's hard to believe that she's okay.

Akali: "what are you taking about? I'm good, I just had one of the most fun days of my life, how could it not be good."

(Y/N): "If you say you're fine, I'll believe you for now. I need you to give me the scarf." reaching out my hand to take it, she moves a little away from me.

Akali: "do you really need it? I mean what could hap- "

(Y/N): "Yes" I lower my gaze to the ground, I move a little closer to her. "Akali, I don't know what you saw in that nightmare, but like I said, I'm here and I don't plan on leaving, you don't have to hold on to something that won't go away."

Akali: "you... promise?"

(Y/N): "have I ever lied to you?"

Akali: "That metaphor doesn't work coming from someone I met not long ago, but I'll take your word for it." She handed me back my scarf, putting it on once again covering half of my face once more.

(Y/N): "good, now we can continue." I turn around walking, after a few seconds I realize that Akali is not following me, going back down the path she is standing in the same place as before, looking at the ground, of course, something like that would not be forgotten like nothing.

(Y/N): "Akali, we have to go back." Without receiving a reaction from her, I took her by the hand and pulled her to the entrance, she protested for a while but when we got to the exit of the place she calmed down. "See, nothing bad happened."

We started walking through the city, still holding hands, I tried to make a little conversation to lighten the atmosphere. "Maybe you can make one more friend today, the girl I told you about, maybe you can meet her today."

Akali: "I do not promise anything" now a little more animated, she begins to walk next to me. "Now that I think about it, when we get to your house, can you help me with my homework? I was supposed to do it before coming but... I forgot"

(Y/N): "mmm, you already owe me 2 boxes of doughnuts, if I asked you for more it would be the same as stealing from a baby, but it's okay, I'll help you with that task." We kept walking, but by a detour to Akali, we passed a bakery, I can't complain, we detoured for me.

when she leaves the bakery, we keep walking in the direction of my house, she seems a little better now, once we got to my house, to my surprise Eve was already waiting at the entrance.

Eve: "Finally, (Y/N) you really know how to make me wait, is this your friend you told me about?" she was looking directly at our hands, Akali quickly separated them, it doesn't bother me, it really was for her to follow me and feel better.

(Y/N): "Eve, this is Akali, Akali, Eve, please get along." The two stared at each other for a while, until Akali tried to speak.

Akali: "Nice to meet you, Ev-"

Eve: "Call me Evelynn, let's go inside, I've been waiting out here for 20 minutes."

(The Akali ark gets to live another day, and And it won't take me so long to get the next chapter out.)