The future: The Demon

patrol at this hour... It's the biggest reason why I'm addicted to coffee, I sighed, but I have to, it's part of the job, the good thing is that I can always come home to eat some doughnuts and relax~

 It's the biggest reason why I'm addicted to coffee, I sighed, but I have to, it's part of the job, the good thing is that I can always come home to eat some doughnuts and relax~

Entering my house, I turn on the light and... the last person I want to see in a situation like this... Eve... turning to the clock I notice that I am 3 hours late than normal.

Eve: "Hey, darling, how are you~? You know I missed you so, so much where have you been?"

(Y/N): "Eve... working... you know... just working." I give her a smile, this is bad. one I don't remember giving her any copy of my keys, second, she's here, and I'm late.

Eve: "Its past your curfew... I've waited here for a long time you know?"

(Y/N): "Eve, I know I'm late, but-"

Eve: "Yeah, you're late darling, 3 hours and 20 minutes late." She crossed her arms and looked at me very seriously. "You know you really disappointed me this time and I thought you learn your lesson."

(Y/N): "Eve... you know how important my job is, and how... long it can be..."

Eve: "No, I understand, and I also understand that what you do is important to many people, but... what about us? I think we deserve a little... privileges and more time than your work." She sighed and looked me in the eye again. "I missed you so much in this past 3 hours and 20 minutes, and besides you promised me you would be on time from now on or... do I need to remind you what happened last time?"

I put a hand on my side, I still remember everything... I still have the marks... scratches...bites... I understand it's love for them but, God it hurts.

Eve: "And here I thought you had learned your lesson..." She smirks "what am I going to do with you now?"

(Y/N): "Eve... we can talk about th-"

Eve: "No darling, no, I can't just let this go again, can I? if I did you won't learn from your mistakes... You'll just do it again and again and again... and putting aside you came home late, it seems like you forgot that we were meant to go out for dinner today"