The beast, the beauty and the rose.

(Hey hey people, its me. Hello my little donuts lovers its been a while, apologies had to take a brake from the hustle, because if you up-date your story in a span of 6 days eacth something is not right, And by the way, this is not the last chapter of the Akali arc, 1 is missing, you can expect it in a space of 2 days to 5 months, the only thing i have energy for is read bad kda stories and play deepwoken. By the way I hope you like lore dumps because there's quite a bit in this chapter.)

(Y/N) Pov

This is a bit strange; how does Eve know where I live? I thought she was busy so didn't end up sending her the address, and now that we're in my living room and there's an annoying silence, it's not how I expected her meeting to go but I guess I must have thought about the chances of something like this happening. Eve is on her phone and Akali is trying to do her homework.

I have to think of something that can ease the tension, Akali is someone quite relaxed, but Eve

I have to think of something that can ease the tension, Akali is someone quite relaxed, but Eve... with how little we know each other, I have a great impression that she takes things more seriously than the rest, maybe if I'm the one who does something Silly, she may take it more lightly than if Akali did, but what could make it a little funny but not funny enough to make Eve uncomfortable?

Looking around the room, my eyes zeroed in on my record player, too...it was a gift from Luis...this is getting repetitive.

(Y/N): "I'm going to play some music; you don't mind right?" Without listening to their answer, I got up from the table and rushed to the record player, putting the first of many records that I have. It doesn't matter what I put on, I just need to remove this silence and do something that grabs their attention.

Before the song started, I was already doing a silly dance to accompany it, I'll take the bullet for now.

When the song ended, Akali was holding her laugh and Eve was looking at me with a poker face. I don't like it; I feel the same anger as when I called her miss!

Eve: "(Y/N), Could you take off your scarf?"