The Cry Baby Part 2

Since that day, I haven't seen Akali again, a week has passed without anything from her, she doesn't read the messages that I send her, neither do Eve's, on Wednesday and Thursday I waited for her in the park where we met, hoping she would appear again, if it weren't for Eve, I would have spent 3 days in that park.

Today is Friday and I will try to go to the dojo where she lives, I know it is a horrible idea, but a week without any noise or message, it seems suspicious to me, with what she said about her home, with what she said about her family, I can only assume the worst.

I hate this, she is suffering the same way as I did, being locked in a cage, unable to see the light of day, it is horrendous, in these last days, I have lived more than in my entire life and it is all because of them, Luis helped me to open my cage, I would be a failure as a person if I couldn't do the same for my family.

It was not difficult to find the dojo, with a few searches I ended up finding it, I was a little surprised when I found out that Akali's mother is a professional hero, but I could assume that, with the pressure and chains that she said they put on her, it is safe to assume she's being trained to be a hero. even if I'm not welcome here, I have to, I'd be spitting in the face of my dream if I can't keep this family together. but more importantly, I would be breaking my promise to Akali.

As approach the door of the dojo, I knock three times, on the third time a woman opens the door.

when she lowered her gaze to see me, her face changed to one of annoyance, I'm really not welcome here

???: "What brings someone so young to our dojo? come to dominate the arts of your favorite heroine, fist of shadows?" She made a strange pose; I feel like I'm talking to the mascot of some store like the ones near the mall. but... I guess I understand why she does this and also her irritation when she saw me.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, I'm not here to join the dojo, I'm here because there's a person I need to see here." She is Akali's mother, there is no doubt, with what Akali has told me, if I expose my relationship with her, most likely she will deny me to see her, maybe if I ask her if I can go inside to look for her, she will let me pass without thinking about it , if it goes well, it would only be a matter of finding Akali.

(Y/N): "The person I'm looking for is in the dojo, would it be a bother if I could pick him up?"

Akali's mom: "It's not a good time to drop by right now, the students are quite busy, just tell me the name of the person and I'll go look for them."

(Y/N): "Please! I'll be quick, I promise, I'll just go in and look for her."

Akali's mom: "Like I said, it's not a good time, now tell me the name and I'll look it up for you." When she answered, I could tell the irritation on her face was increasing, this must be a very bad time or she doesn't like dealing with children. It is better that I stop pressing her, I don't want to be thrown out yet.