What do you see in me, that you think I'm so special? Part three

Once Eve left, I started thinking about everything that happened that day, about Akali's mother, but mostly about what Evelynn said.

WHY DID I KISS HER FOREHEAD?!?!?! The truth is, I don't know what she meant by not having a choice or what level she would reach with this, but I'm happy that I was able to make someone happy with just my presence in their life, but

WHY DID I KISS HER FOREHEAD?!?!?! The truth is, I don't know what she meant by not having a choice or what level she would reach with this, but I'm happy that I was able to make someone happy with just my presence in their life, but... the feeling that I'm not doing enough, that feeling doesn't get out of my mind, if I was doing more, maybe we could all be together, it's a strange feeling that I've never felt.... Eve says she loves the person I am, but... am I really good enough for their love?

I shook my head, I have other things on my mind now, I have to write the letter that will I give Akali, it's just as a precaution, I hope I can talk to her, but if things turn for the worst, I'll just look for her, give her the letter and leave quickly, I only have an hour thanks to Eve after all.

Therest of the day I spent writing the letter and eating donuts while I was doingit. Being specific with what I wanted to say was difficult, and I felt that ifI wrote too much the message would get lost, I kept it simple and short, enoughfor her to understand

Akali Pov

BLAM!

With a kick to my stomach, I ended up crashing into a wall, she approached me and told me "Why did you have to be a disappointment? you had everything to be the best fists of shadow, you had the best training, you have the best genes, well... my genes, how come you can't even keep your composure in a fight?!?" Quickly she threw a punch to the side of my head, barely missing but too close. "You don't have your powers at a young age, you don't have the combat sense you need for fights, you don't have what it takes, when I was your age, I could already fight perfectly well against adults... maybe his blood made you weak, I should never have married that idiot, his genes stain the family." 

I kept quiet, it's not worth answering when she gets like this, I just hope he doesn't keep getting angr-.

"WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT BACK?!?" her scream was followed by a slap, I think it left a mark, it hurts a lot, I don't want to be here... "This isn't worth my time, I'll be back in a few hours, you better don't think of running away again." She left the training room and I started hugging my knees, I don't want to be here... I want to go back to (Y/N)'s house. If only I had stayed with him when he offered it to me...

 If only I had stayed with him when he offered it to me