The future: The ninja.

(Hello! ¿Two chapters in one day, crazy right? As I said, for now, they will be short, but they will not last, we will start with the Kaisa arc soon, I just want to use ideas that I had for a long time. This chapter is a bit deeper the story, like... when their already 20 or 22 years old, take it as a bit of what's coming in the future of the story.)

horrible... just horrible... I hate press conference... especially when they're with those journalists trying to create a buzz about anything... I need Doughnuts...

 I need Doughnuts

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

!

Leaving the room where I had the conference, I am greeted with a kama on my throat... I remember telling the others to tell her... I wanted to save myself from a situation like this.. I clear my throat and speak calmly.

(Y/N): "Akali... not so subtle with your disguise from what I see, and not so subtle with your intentions either.... How was it? your practice with true damage I mean."

She is holding her kama closely to my throat

She is holding her kama closely to my throat... In a situation like this, I would have already turned my neck into mochi to get out of any danger... But since its her... I will be too slow to do it.

Akali: "That doesn't matter... you left without telling me, and I suppose that the others too" she laughed a little "You had fun without me, didn't you? how dare you... enjoy with someone else..."

(Y/N): "press conference, it's work, the others know, but they probably forgot to tell you."

Akali: "I don't care about it being work" She draw near her kunai "Do you care more about work, or me?"

(Y/N): "you know what my job is... you know I don't enjoy it but I have to do it, someone has to defend the people of the edge of Piltover..." I sigh "if only there was someone else for the job, I would have already retired and started a pastry shop."

Akali: "You didn't answer my question, who do you care more, your work or me?" she put more pressure on her kama 

Arguing with her when she's like this is useless, I change my plan.

(Y/N): "you, of course, but I will continue dreaming of my pastry shop, you know that since I was a child, I have had that dream, and I also cannot fulfill that dream, if you and the others are not there to eat my desserts."

she released her kama and began to hug my neck.

Akali: "My gosh, that's a good answer, but I still think we'll have to talk about this later" she kissed me on the cheek "And when you open your pastry, you will let me eat all your desserts right?" I laughed a little, I would be bankrupt before I started my bakery.

(Y/N): "If you eat all the desserts, what am I going to sell?"

Akali laughs a little before answering "You're right, I'm a bit greedy sometimes" she let go of my neck and stood in front of me, she had a smile plastered on her face. "I would only try them to make sure it's good enough to be sold, and besides, it wouldn't hurt for me to get something for free" She got closer to me, with a little smirk. "But if I can't have your desserts... is there anything else I can have?" ..... I see where you're aiming... but... do I want to play her game? Hehe, why not?

(Y/N): "If you don't mind, the humble chef is an option, but you can also eat some desserts if you want, which one do you choose?"

Akali's smirk grew even bigger, as she answers the question "the best part is that I can choose both, right?" I laughed at her response It's logical, that didn't occur to me.

(Y/N): "In that case, I guess I'll have to make some desserts when we get home." I lift her up, carrying her like a princess.

She gets a little closer again and whispers in my ear "I love you; you know that?" She laughed a little, but when she stopped, she looked into my eyes, always with that smile. "Now, why do we have to wait till we're at home?"

(Y/N): "......" I sighed and blushed a little. "At least wait until we get to the car"

Akali: "Only because you said so, Babe!" She lets out a seductive laugh, took off her mask and gently bit my neck

I laughed a little at this, they all have something in common... Too bad it's biting me....