○♡Hello/Introduction♡○

This is an xreader book to start off,meaning you as the reader are in the oneshots made or requested.

You will always be the small one.
You're fate has been decided unless I make an exception 😍

I work on my own time,so updates are undetermined.

As for requests,they will take longer than things I write myself because coming up with a plot for your 4 word request is difficult 🧍‍♀️.

I only do cartoons because that is what I watch,I don't watch anime enough.

To add to that sentence,I don't know every cartoon ever made.If I don't know the cartoon and you request it,please give me an episode or two,to watch so I can get the basics in.

Some characters may be OOC,but that's just how it is until I fix my mistakes.

Be mindful what you comment,harassment and bullying isn't allowed and I will not tolerate it.

I may make mistakes such as spelling errors,if you do see one just correct me and not do a long ass rant on how I could have done it right.

~

This is a safe book,so vore and other related things are a no regardless of it being safe.I'm tryna' keep this book comfortable for everyone.

That being said you should already know from other books what's okay and what's not,just ask me if you're unsure.

Other than that Be Creative.
Give me something to work with,don't leave me hanging.Something as simple as Mean![Character] × tiny!reader is SOMETHING to go off of.

Some Oneshots may be an episode just written out with the reader in it,but I will not take requests of certain episodes because it takes a while to do one of those and the word range is from 2000 to 6000 words depending on the episode date and if it's special.Some are small oneshots.

However,on special occasions I will do ONE of whoever is chosen.

Anyways carry on.

♤Fandoms I know Of♤
(Ps.Im not limited to the Fandoms listed,I just can't think of anymore rn so feel free to ask)

☆ Amphibia

☆ She ra and the Princesses of Power

☆ The Owl House

☆ Infinity Train

☆ Hilda

☆ Kipo and the Age of WonderBeasts

☆ Eddsworld

☆ Gravity Falls

☆ Star vs the Forces of Evil

☆ Loud House

☆ The Casagrandes

☆ Camp Camp

☆ Steven Universe

☆ Total Drama Series

☆ Wild Kratts

☆ Cuphead

☆ Batim

☆ Fnaf (All)

☆ Helluva Boss

☆ Over the Garden Wall

☆ American Dragon