Wirt~ Metaphoric Poet ~

Youre gender neutral.

This one's more of you talking about how you met rather than you actually meeting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" If the mouse were to take the treacherous journey once again into the mouth of the beast,should they get lost ad succum to the dangerous acidic monsters that dwelled its caverns," You spoke to yourself writing your words down in your journal.

The local tiny people whispered and mocked your speech.

Why speak like an idiot when you can clearly speak normal.

Truth be told,ever since you were a baby,you loved hearing your parents tell you nursery rhymes and books with poetry and metaphors.When you were only five,you made up your first rhymes and at the age of eight you decided to talk in riddles and metaphores.Not only was it fun,but you took inspiration from your conversions.

" What are you babbling on about girl?Beasts?Going insides it's mouth to more monsters?RUBBISH," One of the locals says washing their pet lady bug.

" Hello to you too Ms.Willow,I wasn't actually referring to going inside a beast's mouth.It was a metaphoric symbolism of me going into the forest to see what lies ahead once again,knowing the dangers that lurked within it," You try to explain to the old women who rolled her eyes in response.

" Now listen here young one,ANY person who goes into those woods never return,and you want to go in them?You're lucky I don't tell your parents,especially with your size,the meadow high grass is much safer than those-big narly trees that tower over you like those big stompers," The lady scolds.

" Oh you mean the Wanderers! "

" Maybe you need a healer- "

" No,that's what I call them.You see,every time I venture into the woods, one of the big walkers' always travel through there either alone or in small groups.They always seem lost though,as if they're looking for something.So I call them wanderers," You explain petting the lady bug.

" There actual term is humans "

" Then why do you call them big stompers? "

" Well human doesn't sound as threatening as Stompers,it keeps the people away from the woods,plus,there is rumor of a beast much much more dangerous than the stompers.It's evil,manipulative,some say it's  a demon from hell,others a creature of dark ness," The old lady rambled.

" That's quite interesting.A blanket of darkness,a child of the night,perhaps a Spawn of hell.One of these will do as a metaphor for my book," You say walking away from the old lady who wiped a cloth over her sweaty head.

" That kid sure is crazy "

You brush off her comment,making your way to the edge of the meadow.Where the trees and grass meet,moving a blade of grass to the side you look up at the trees filled with the endless wonder you felt everything you reached here.

You began to step into the woods,climbing over pebbles that looked like rocks to you.

Truth be told there was another reason you came to these woods everytime.

A voice would always speak to you,if given the chance.

At first you thought it was a monster.

But it sounded like a Wanderer,they were usually not too loud and not too quite.You couldn't see them,but you could hear and feel their presence.

You eventually met them physically.

They liked your metaphoric poetry.

He,liked your metaphoric poetry.

You at first called him a wolf,he at first, wouldn't show you his face.Nor describe what he looked like,deterring away from him and more about you as if not wanting to reveal himself.

He was quite offended when you called him a wolf.

You told him, in a way,being called a wolf wasn't a bad thing.
He was bold and yet when it came to something he'd never seen he hid behind a layer of fur that didn't belong to him.

" I refer to you as a wolf because they are naturally shy creatures who steer away from something that can lead to a bad ending.Yet they can be bold,courageous creatures at the same time.You saw me,a Raven,out of the tree and wandering into a place of the unknown.You followed and sought companionship elsewhere since your pack could not understand you,but the raven did and yet the odds are common as they are uncommon "

At first your words were confusing for him,but he quickly caught on.

When he saw you for the first time,he was scared he'd make your run away,but you welcomed him with a smile.

That's why to this day you still go into the woods.

It didn't matter what monsters you have heard of or seen.

Because even inside the mouth of a beast,there is always a friend.

" We meet again Wirt "

" As always "