Four:

Remus woke up in the middle of the night to see his brother sitting by a fire holding a gun instead of his usual weapon of choice. The walkie talkie sitting besides him. Remus sat up.

"Ro?" He called. Roman immediately ran over and looked him over.

"You actually woke up! I'm so happy! How are you feeling?" Roman asked. Remus sighed.

"Extremely drained." He looked over and saw the sleeping form of the man who saved his life but also endangered it. "Why the hell is he still here?"

"He's here to help." Roman replied. "I-I couldn't...I almost lost you."

"Yeah well, I'm alive." Remus groaned as he got up walking over to his brother. "And I can walk so we don't need him to stick around."

"He's going to be around for a bit..." Roman replied. Remus shook his head.

"Dude no way! It's been just us this entire time we can't just let him stay!"

"Remus, if it wasn't for him you could have died!" Roman shook his head. "I'm not just going to have him go back to his camp without at least making damn sure you are well enough to be on our own again..."

"He's the reason I was fucking shot!"

"But he's also the reason you are fucking alive so quit complaining!" Roman screamed back at him.

"Roman, you sound insane!" Remus screamed at him. "Obviously that man tricked you while I was sleeping or-or something!"

"Remus, he saved your fucking life!" Roman stood up and shook his head as he started walking away.

"Roman, where are you going!?" Remus called after him.

"Anywhere away from you." Roman walked away from their camp and into the woods. He was walking for a bit before realizing, he was in the pitch black woods. With no flashlight. Fuck he was an idiot. He went to go turn around but before he could continue walking, the ground disappeared below him. Roman screamed.