Thirteen:

AN soooo this is the ending of the book! I legit have two versions of this ending, I was gonna just up and leave it how it ended last chapter but decided not to do that to you sooo have a time skip chapter!! Also I really am glad you liked it! But also let me know if you want me to post the other ending cuz I wrote like two absolutely crazy versions of this ending lmao

Updated list of just ages cuz I'm lazy

Virgil—22
Janus—22
Roman— 21
Remus— 21
Patton— 43
Remy— 43

***5 years later*** (Remus POV)

"How the hell have you managed to stay alive this long?" Remus threw a shoe at Janus.

"Oh shut up!" Remus laughed as they continued collecting medicine.

"I'm being so fucking serious Remus!" Janus looked over the shelf at him as he looked for anything edible in the store. "You have a knack for pissing people off!"

"Well, I didn't think I'd even make it to 21 so I'm surprised as well!" He chuckled. "Though being an adult feels weird."

"Yeah, and actually having to take care of someone younger feels weird too. How is Damian anyways?" Janus finished stocking his bag and walked over to Remus. Remus smiled a bit.

"He's doing a lot better than when we found him, seeing as it's been two years I think the trauma finally wore off." Remus joked. "I think he'll be okay. We just have to give him space you know?" Remus held the plushie he found in his hands. "I know that this is just an essential run and everything but do you think I can-."

"Remus, I'm sure Damian would love that." Remus put the toy elephant in his bag and the two finished grabbing things.

"I mean I know he's sixteen but it would be nice to have something right?"

"He did mention they were his favorite animal after all." They walked back to camp to find Damian swinging on a swing talking to Virgil. Virgil smiled at the two as they approached.

"Welcome home misfits." He hopped off the swing.

"Hey wheres Roman?" Remus asked. Virgil looked at Damian.

"Those two got into a fight a few hours ago, and he ran off." Virgil looked at Remus. "I'm sure he'll be back by dinner Remus." Remus looked towards the woods and then back at Virgil.

"No...something's not right. He wouldn't have gone alone he probably would have just stayed in his tent..." Remus handed his bag to Janus and booked it into the woods. He stood still to catch his breathe looking back seeing that he ran a few miles from camp. Maybe he should go back? Roman would never have come this far out would he? "ROMAN!?" he heard a muffled scream and he continued to run towards it almost immediately. "ROMAN!?" He felt the ground under him give way and he screamed. He landed harshly on his arm and he groaned. "Fuck..." he looked up at the sky and screamed. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD ASSHOLE!" Navine appeared above the hole with a smirk on his face, holding Roman close to him.

"You assumed I was dead this entire time? Wow kid, you are a stupid mother fucker."

"Let my brother go you stupid old man!" Remus held his arm to his chest. "And let me out of this damn hole!"

"I've pictured this moment for years, I'm still upset I let you get away and now that I've got you again...I'm not letting you go ever again." Remus shook his head. Navine walked away dragging Roman with him.

"Navine! Hey dumb ass bring him back! Navine!" Remus sat back against the wall pulling his knees to his chest. "Fuck..."

***a few hours later***