Five:

⚠️trigger warning: Kidnap/ mentions of rape (just the word and a threat to, but I wanna be safe and add that in here) ⚠️

Logan jumped awake putting his glasses on. He saw Remus looking towards the trees panicked. He walked over and looked towards the trees.

"That was your brother screaming was it not?" Logan asked. Remus nodded.

"I-I can't go into the woods and he-he might need me but I..." Remus backed up and shook his head. "I promised him last time I wouldn't go."

"Promised who?" Logan asked as he grabbed a flashlight.

"I promised Roman, we-we always fought when we first got here. When this started...I went into the woods after an argument and I got trapped." Remus started to shake. "Oh god...oh my god that's where he is..."

"Remus what's going on?" Logan asked. "Trapped where?"

"We ran into some hunters who have a camp close to us but they told me that if they ever see our faces again they'd kill us..." Remus started to cry. "I didn't think they'd still be here..."

"Hello again Remus." Someone walked into the clearing by the fire. Logan stood protectively in front of Remus.

"Is he okay?" Remus asked.

"He fell six feet down, into a hole. He's probably knocked out." Flashlights lit up the camp and men stepped forward. Remus panicked grabbing onto Logan's arm.

"Well, if you'd kindly release him back to us, I can make sure he's alright."Logan quickly replied.

"I told you two to stop leaving your stupid camp." The leader of this other camp replied.

"How is it, that I have never fallen into any of your traps? And I travel a lot." Logan asked.

"Because whoever you are, Remus here keeps filling them." Remus looked panicked. "How does it feel to have missed one so close to your camp that your own family is now trapped? What do you think should we bury him alive then?"

"No! Please no!" Remus started crying. "Please! Let my brother go! I'm the one who ruins your traps an-and releases the animals! Roman has nothing to do with this!"

"These boys are half of your age. Why threaten them when clearly they are terrified just as much as you? How long have you been threatening them? Is this why you boys aren't trusting me?" Remus nodded his head.

"I don't know maybe because he keeps fucking up everything we've worked for!" The man stepped forward and yanked Remus away from behind Logan.

"Don't touch him." Logan calmly replied.

"He knows what he gets for this." The man dragged Remus over to a bench by the fire. The man had grabbed one of the pokers from the fire so it was blazing hot.

"Stop!" Remus struggled against him as he felt his wound from earlier reopen slightly so blood started dripping. The man noticed the blood and laughed.

"Oh? who shot you?" He looked around. "It wasn't one of us. You get into a fight with another camp?" He placed the poker down laughing at the state Remus was in.

"Just let my brother go! Please!" Remus started to cry. "I haven't messed with your traps in months!"

"I can do so much worse to you..." he cockily replied. Logan felt his heart stop at that comment. His heartbeat picked up and he felt himself shake. He watched as the man seemed to lean closer to Remus. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

"Stop!" Logan shouted. "So what!? He messes with your traps? You are very close to another camp! These boys are just trying to survive just as much as you! Why are you trying to harm them?" Logan could see the panic in the young boys eyes. He looked at Logan and silently thanked him for stepping in.