Ten:

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Unsympathetic Patton: kidnap: torture⚠️

***Patton***

Patton walked away as far as he could from the camp and pulled out the walkie talkie.

"Remy?" Patton asked. A few seconds later the walkie came to life on the other end.

"Took you long enough patt. Are they all asleep?" Patton heard something behind him and turned to look at whoever was behind him.

"Not all of them." Patton chuckled as he stared at Virgil.

"What the hell!?" Virgil asked in horror. "And what exactly are you fucking planning?! He almost killed Janus! I thought you were against him!"

"Who is it?" Remy asked. Patton laughed.

"Virgil, the little fucker followed me."

"Put me on with him." Patton grabbed hold of Virgil and covered his mouth.

"If you scream, I won't hesitate to fucking drag your ass to walker territories and leave you there." Virgil nodded. Patton giggled as he handed virgil the walkie.

"What?" Virgil growled into the walkie.

"Oh Virgil hun, I thought you learned not to be mean to people who are older and wiser than you?" Remy asked. Virgil glared at Patton and the walkie.

"You tried to kill me, and you injured Janus." Virgil hissed. "Why the fuck would I ever trust you?"

"Bring them all back to camp patty! I'd love to have a welcome party for our friends." Virgil threw the walkie at Patton and grabbed his knife from his pocket.

"Don't you dare even try it!" Patton just laughed.

"You think you can fight me?" Patton walked closer. "I will convince your father to go back."

"No! No you can't!" Virgil shook his head. "I wont let you!"

"Why do you even care brat?" Patton asked.

"Because he can and will hurt my family!" Virgil glared at Patton.

"You grew some balls there kid." Patton folded his arms across his chest. "Besides, if we bring these two newbies to remy and the others at least he can deal with them."

"Patton!? We are just kids! Are you fucking serious!?" Virgil went to run and get his father but Patton suddenly yanked him backwards. He landed harshly on his arm and he hissed in pain as Patton climbed on top of him holding him down. His eyes widened and he struggled against the much stronger man.

"Fine, just shut your damn trap kid!" Patton said something into the walkie talkie and suddenly men from the camp came forward from the woods. Virgil's vision was starting to blur and he groaned.

"N-No what's happening..." he struggled some more and Patton shoved his face to the side. He watched as they entered their camp, and heard the sounds of struggling only to see men dragging Janus, Remus, and Roman out.

"Alright, now take these boys to camp. We need to make sure Logan never finds out when he comes back so I need you to rough me up a bit." Patton walked back as Virgil was lifted to his feet. Patton felt bad for the kid but at the same time? He didn't actually fucking care.

***Janus***

Janus woke up chained to a chair inside a tent. He started to squirm when he heard someone enter the tent. He walked over to Janus and tilted his head up.

"Hello traitor." Janus ripped his face away from the man's tight grip.

"Bastard." Janus growled.

"You know that boy, he murdered someone! How could you throw yourself into trusting them!?" Remy paced back and forth and Janus glared.