Seven:

Roman approached the camp. He looked around seeing the men standing in front of one huge tent. He looked at Janus who nodded.

"He's definitely there." Janus grabbed Roman's arm.

"Are you really sure you want to go in there? What if we find out..."

"What? that the sick fuck raped my brother? If I even find my brother hurt in anyway that man is going down but if I find my brother in that position I'm killing that bastard immediately!" Roman went to charge the camp but Janus pulled him back.

"Roman! You need to relax!" Janus pulled him away. "I'm sure your brother wouldn't want you finding him in that position! He probably wouldn't ever forgive himself if you found him with that man!"

"He isn't doing this on purpose! That man could be raping him right now for all we know!"

"Roman, listen to me! It may not be his choice, but if you barge in and that man is in the middle of hurting him? He won't forgive himself."

"How the fuck would you know?" Janus sighed.

"Because if he's anything like how I was, then he'd never forgive himself for someone finding him like that."

"Come on lets just...oh my god!" Roman covered his mouth in horror. Remus was being dragged from the tent, covered in blood and he looked to have been crying.

"Well...at least he's wearing clothes." Janus joked. Roman smacked him.

"Dude not okay." While they walked away, The two boys ran towards the tent. Roman just wanted to be sure they didn't hurt his brother. Roman entered and looked around seeing knives covered in blood. He covered his mouth in horror looking over towards the bed worriedly. When he saw it wasn't touched he sighed in relief.

"What do we have here?" Roman froze. Janus turned to face the man and stepped in front of Roman.

"Look, we just came for Remus okay?"

"So you with this kid?" Two men suddenly dragged Virgil into the tent.

"Virgil!" Janus screamed. Virgil huffed annoyed as he was thrown to the ground.

"Wheres my brother!?" Roman shouted at the man.

"Remus, he's in one of the punishment holes." The man chuckled. "Though you coming after him? That's a shock. I thought we left you in the hole to rot."

"What did you do to him?" Roman asked.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, I haven't raped him." The man chuckled. "Yet."

"You sick fuck!" Janus screamed at him. "He's a fucking kid!"

"What? Did your parents not want to join you all coming to rescue him?" Virgil glared at them.

"It's just us, and we look out for eachother. Now let Remus go."

"I don't think I will." He looked at his hands bored. "After all, Remus does owe me."

"You monster! If you touch my brother I'll kill you!" Roman shouted.

"If you even think of touching any of us, I swear to god you won't have fingers." Janus threatened.  He looked to be listening to something and he laughed as he looked back at the boys.

"Just you kids huh?" He snapped his fingers and suddenly someone was dragging a limping Logan, and a knocked out Patton into view.

"Dad!" Virgil went wide eyed staring at his father.

"I'm okay."

"So tell me, why come alone if you left these two at your camp?" He smiled at Roman. "just you and your brother would have been fine! But you brought me these two boys? Now that? That's a present." He reached down and ran his fingers through Virgil's hair. Logan looked about ready to strike him down then and there. Roman didn't blame him.

"Don't touch them!" Roman shook his head. "Please don't!"

"I mean obviously not." He chuckled.

"Please don't do this.."

"Walkers!" Someone shouted. They all ran from the tent, Roman stared in horror as they broke through the trees. Everyone scattered. They dropped Patton and Logan and ran. Roman nodded at Janus and the two stepped in front of Logan, Patton and virgil.

"Fuck! It's a whole ass group! Roman we have to take shelter!" Janus cried out. Roman glanced around seeing the walkers falling into the traps. His eyes widened in horror looking over at Navine who laughed.

"REMUS!" Roman slashed through a bunch of walkers trying to find his brother. Tears flowed down his face when he couldn't find him.

"Roman!" Virgil ran over and grabbed his arm dragging him to where the others were. They climbed high enough the walkers couldn't get them. Roman deflated. Tears in his eyes.

"I couldn't find my brother..."

"He'll be okay! He has to be okay!" Virgil wrapped his fathers leg again and then looked back up at Roman. "I promise you, we came here for him we won't leave him behind." They all sat eyes closed hearing the screams of many who were being killed by the walkers. Roman opened his eyes and looked down at the ground. Tears flowed down his face. He better find his brother alive.