Six:

⚠️trigger warning: non consensual touching/kissing, threatening to rape someone⚠️

Remus was thrown down to the floor of the tent and he looked up at the guy.

"Oh come on, that's the best you can do? Kidnap me?" Remus chuckled. "God what a loser."

"Taunting me? When I'm the one responsible for your life right now?" The man walked over and lifted remuss chin. "Not very smart."

"You fucking trapped my brother in a hole, with a man I don't even fucking trust! And you expect me not to taunt you? Not to hurt your stupid feelings, but if you expect me to fucking beg for my life it's not happening." Remus glared at the man.

"Wow you have a bad attitude." The man chuckled.

"I'm a sixteen year old, what else did you fucking expect? Someone with self preservation?" Remus was lifted to his feet and his heart started beating a lot faster than normal. He was terrified. The last time he was trapped, this man threatened to rape him! His eyes widened when he realized why he was in this tent and not inside one of their 'prisoner' holes as they called it. This man was seriously going to go through with his threat. The man rolled his eyes and chained Remus to a chair.

"I'll be back." He left the tent and Remus slammed his eyes shut horrified. He was so fucked.

~a couple of months ago~

Remus looked at the squirrel who was eating an acorn. He laughed. So what he had to chase the damn thing from camp? Wait...how far away was he anyways? He sighed as he let the squirrel go. He turned to walk back to camp when the ground beneath his feet suddenly gave out and screamed as he went down deeper into the earth. He hit his head and glanced around him. Oh my god, Roman's gonna kill him.

"HELP!" remus scratched at the wall trying to get any sort of hold on it to get out of what seemed to be a trap set by someone. A few hours later he heard footsteps and voices.

"Wait, this one is ruined" remus looked up.

"Help! Help me please!" Remus was fucking cold.

"We caught someone?" They chuckled. "Oh how cute." Remus glared up at them. "It's a kid."

"Can you assholes just let me out of here please? I just need to get back to my camp before dark.."

"Kid, you fucked with one of our traps. We were trying to catch some deer. You know hard it was to set this up?" Remus glared.

"Okay? Who the fuck cares just reset the damn thing and get on with it? You can still use this after letting me out." They chuckled.

"Nah." They laughed some more. "I think someone needs to learn his lesson about messing with shit that isnt his."

"I fell! Do you know how dangerous this is!? I could have died from the fall you morons!"

"You would only break bones. Actually not even that. Six feet deep isn't that far of a fall." Remus glared up at them.

"Just fucking let me out." Remus shivered. "Please? I didn't mess with your trap on purpose! I fell while chasing a squirrel from my camp! I'm sorry for coming close to your camp but you can't just leave me down here to fucking freeze!"

"I mean that's true, we can't let you just freeze down there." The man laughed. "But if we bring you up..." he looked Remus up and down. "To warm you up we could always just-."

"Fucking creep!" Remus shouted. "I'd rather freeze!" They walked away and Remus started crying. Fuck. Would Roman even bother coming to search for him? He heard someone shuffling and looked up. Roman poked his head into the hole.