Eight:

⚠️trigger warning: Remus being Remus and making sexual jokes/PTSD/mentions of past self harm: rape mentions (just the word not the action though it is implied that something happened, logan and Remus do talk about it but not in detail just the word is said many times) ⚠️

Remus heard everyone screaming and running and his eyes widened as he tried to get up. He was chained to a cot inside one of the tents. He tried to get the gag out of his mouth but couldn't. He heard his brother screaming for him and tears filled his eyes. Oh god. Walkers. His brother walked into this trying to find him and he could die getting attacked by walkers! The screaming died down, and a few minutes later the tent zipped open and Navine smirked at Remus.

"He won't think to even search over here for you." Navine got closer to Remus and he pulled away. Navine shoved Remus down and Remus squirmed as tears filled his eyes. Oh my god. "This tent is a little away from our camp, kind of like a watch tower. It's where we make sure no worms like you can invade us." He took the gag out of Remuss mouth.

"And yet your fucking camp was just attacked by walkers anyways." Remus huffed out.

"Oh well, weeds out the weaklings." He smirked down at Remus.

"Get off me you fucking creep!" Remus struggled underneath him.

"I don't think I want to." He leaned closer to Remus. Remus looked away as tears flowed down his face and he shook. "Terrified are we?"

"Please don't hurt me." Remus didn't even bother hiding that he was horrified.

"Don't hurt you?" He chuckled. "You are going to get what you fucking deserve."

~a few hours later~

"Maybe here?" Remus opened his eyes hearing that voice so close to the tent. His eyes widened and he squirmed against the chains holding him to the cot. Roman found him.

"Roman, this tent might not even belong to them...it's a little ways away from their camp.."

"We saw all those other tents? We still searched them..." Roman sounded so worried. "Please Janus, just...humor me? Please he's all I have left."

"Alright, but you stay out here if we find him I don't want you to see how we do. Just...in case walkers got him before we did."

"Way to leave that image in my head Janus." Virgil grumbled.

"Come on..." Remus heard the tent unzip and he cried out in joy when Janus entered. "Oh. My. God." Janus immediately zipped the tent up after entering pushing Virgil and Roman back. He ran over to Remus helping him out of the chains. Remus ripped the gag from his mouth and shakily got up putting his pants on.

"I'm alright, let's just get out of here." Janus shook his head and sat Remus down again.

"Remus, at least let me have the one with medical expertise come look you over to make sure everything is...well alright for you to move." Remus gagged.

"You know, he wasn't even that big so I can walk right?" Janus just stared at him in shock.

"Remus what the fuck?" Remus smiled sadly at Janus.

"I'll be fine..." remus clenched his fist on his thighs. Janus held his hand.

"We can talk about this if you need to." Remus pulled away.

"Like I said, I can walk perfectly fine. Dude basically shoved a tic-tac up my ass."

"Oh my fucking god Remus."

"What? I'm allowed to make myself feel better. Can't handle it?" Remus winked at Janus with a smile.

"Dude, stop that. You need serious fucking help." Remus looked down at his hands.