Twelve:

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Character death! Torture⚠️

***Logan***

Logan winced in pain as he tried to get to his son but his leg, and the men holding him didn't help him out at all. Tears filled his eyes. He wasn't there for Virgil and he was beaten and raped. Tears flowed down his face.

"Remy why would you do this?" Logan glanced at Patton. "You I expect better from, Remy I thought you hated being the bad guy and yet here you are torturing these innocent kids!"

"They both work for me." The man walked forward. "Thank you by the way, for caring for my sons." Logan gasped in pain and looked down seeing that Remy had stabbed him.

"DAD!!" Virgil lashed out at the men holding him and he ran over to his side. The men holding Logan let go and he collapsed to the ground. "Dad no! Dad stay with me come on..."

"Oh my god..." Janus covered his mouth.

"Come on don't leave me! You can't..." Logan smiled at Virgil and held his hand.

"I promise you, I'm going nowhere."

"Separate them." Virgil was pulled away from his dad and dragged with the other boys to another tent. Patton ran over to Logan's side as soon as the man walked away.

"Remy come on!" Remy ran over and shakily held pressure to Logan's wound.

"I'm so sorry fuck..." he started shaking his head. "Fuck I don't know what to do..."

"You stabbed him where he wouldn't have bled out right?" Patton asked. Logan looked at them confused.

"You-you were working with him what the hell.." Logan shook his head. "I can't trust you."

"Lo, shut it." Remy and Patton tried helping and Logan shook his head stopping them.

"The only thing you two can help me with right now is getting my son out of here alive." Logan glared at them. "I don't want you two helping me with the stab wound you gave me in the first place."

"Can't you see we didn't want to actually hurt you all?" Remy asked. Logan glared at the two of them.

"Right, so you dragging my son back here and allowing him to be tortured and raped was not part of the plan?" Logan held his side as tears flowed down his face. "He's lost everyone..." Logan took his necklace off and placed it into Pattons hand. "You better promise me to get him out of this. You better make sure my son fucking gets away. Promise me!" Patton took the necklace and looked at Logan in horror. Logan started crying as the pain flashed through his chest.

"Logan no...oh my god.." Logan spat out blood and wiped his face with his sleeve.

"I trust that you won't leave him here, and I'm hoping I'm making the right decision trusting you after-after you did this...." Logan pulled something else from his pocket and Patton gasped. "You were family Patton.....so you better not let him down." Patton held the tiny rock angel he had given Logan in his hand. Logan closed his eyes.

"Logan no! There has to be something we can do!" Remy shook his head as he tried to hold pressure to the wound. "I didn't mean to...no...."

"Just take care of Virgil." Logan smiled at them and then looked over seeing Seth standing over by a tree watching the scene. "Seth..." Seth smiled sadly.

"Hi dad."

"No Logan! Logan you can't!" Logan closed his eyes and he heard Remy scream but next thing he knew he was standing with Seth by the trees.

"Don't worry about Virgil dad, we can watch him." Logan grabbed his sons hand and nodded.

"Of course..."

***Virgil***

Virgil pulled his knees to his chest and sobbed. His father was dying and he wasn't even there to say goodbye! It was Seth all over again!

"We will get away from here and when we do, we can all take care of eachother." Janus said as he grabbed Virgil's hand.

"My dad he's...he's gone isn't he?" Janus sighed and looked at Roman and Remus who were asleep.

"I think so." Janus squeezed Virgil's hand. "But I promise you, we will run and never look back okay? Even if I have to sacrifice myself so that you guys can run..."

"That's stupid!" Virgil shook his head. "Besides Remus would never let you leave him after he found you again."

"Is that the only reason you won't let me sacrifice myself?" Janus asked as he leaned forward smiling.

"Well, my brother liked you okay? I'm not just going to let you sacrifice yourself for us because Seth wouldn't have let you do that."

"No sacrifices needed, here." They turned to face Patton and Remy. Remy looked away from Virgil and Patton stepped closer. Virgil took the necklace and immediately burst into tears.

"No..." he shook his head. "No!"

"I'm sorry..." Remy looked at them all. "Just get out of here okay? Protect eachother." Roman and Remus woke up and glared at Remy and Patton.

"How do we know this isn't a fucking trick?" Roman asked.

"It's not, you just have to trust me that it's not." Patton replied.

"Fuck it, let's just go guys." Remus threw a bag at them. "I've got the supplies and stuff...we will just have to find another place to get more for later on..."

"When the hell did you have time to grab that?" Roman asked. Virgil chuckled a bit.

"At least someone here has their head on straight, alright let's go." They all ran out of the tent. Virgil turning back to smile at Patton and Remy. He thanked them as he followed everyone else. They'll figure things out. They'll stay alive. Virgil squeezed the chain he was holding and then wrapped it on his neck along with the one from his mom, and his own. He started crying. He was alone.