Disclaimer!

Guys this my first story ever so please don't hate. And since I'm busy to like write every day and publish this with all the chapters then I will be updating weekly so you guys can meanwhile read another book so tomorrow or today I will try to do chapter one. And these ships are a lot so get used. Not like a lot but you know what I mean. (I do not support ww2 or nazis or communism *without offense* so well this will be your warning not to hate also I got inspired by @1strawberry_eclair1 and please read her story. Yes. And guys I'm gonna give you ages,and so,um, well... personality and also if there are any other countries I put in the story without age, personality, or both they're pretty much like an extra character so you don't get bored. Also there is nice Dixie so don't get scared

America: male,20 ,mature enough but pretends not to be, antisocial but when it's with other people whose are not Canada, pretends to be, quite simple but observant, kind,stern, has white golden wings, heterochromatic eyes,cultural mixed and 1 native created language: Hawaiian. Daddy issues

*Oil and Mcdonalds stereotypes are distortioned: do not exist*

Meme:

France: prob 40's, female, has a french bakery, baguette-lover, and more of care-n (*if* you get the joke) care-n a

France: prob 40's, female, has a french bakery, baguette-lover, and more of care-n (*if* you get the joke) care-n a.k.a. worried.

Canada: kind,nice,always worried,male,18,a- good-secret-keeper,loves his fam and maple syrup- obviously maple syrup, fine, happiest stern, good guy.

Britain: super stern on America, male, prob also around 40's and tea-lover.

Russia: likes vodka, male,21, mature,bullies America,loud,stern, a bit immature,and supports his father *no abuse*

Mexico:male,29,cousin, likes to hear and say gossiping.

South Korea:male,18, loves bts.

New Zealand: female, 18, loves kiwi (the fruit) and kiwi laser (animal) but kiwi (the fruit) doesn't origin from her.

Aussie:male , 18,"savage and scary animal" lover like flora a.k.a Florida.

*for the statehumans I'm gonna keep the stereotypes in*

Polen:male,15, friend has wings like murica but fully golden. Also kinda like a teenager.

Japan:female neko,18 friend. Cute neko ears and tail. No wonder meri had a crush on her... Also loves gossip *especially of America* no wonder they broke up...*insert "Backstabber" song from Keesha* but they still best friends tho. Also she loves anime.

Germany: Male, 16,friend, used to have an enemie on him *cuz ww2* but now besties since America admitted that UK *his father* obligated him to hurt Third reich *yes but I do not support them* so now mistakes fixed and friends.

USSR: loves his kids. And well.... umm.... communism. * insert soviet anthem* hates and insults America but doesn't know him. Jerk. Really stern too. *you'll see...* (not ship ewww!!! USSR has a... well...um... love partner? ...😏)

U.N: stern, male, age:??Welp..., umm thinks America is lazy, irresponsible,loud,cocky,not kind,and social.

Guys so welp... I'm bored so I'm gonna read and also don't rush if like you like then put in library (if you like the au and what's about) cuz I'm gonna write weekly and try to do each time two chapters cuz of homework, laziness,also a lot of writers block and more motives. Welp.... bye!!!

- Elise Avamarie (a.k.a your countryhumans bitch)word count:

558 words.