64 Little spies p.3

Guys... drama...fun...get popcorn...that's my warning...

Art not mine but this how the states kinda look like if ur the creator then credits

Btw texas is like 15

So guys this an idea a friend recommended me and it's a good idea for the story I love her so much (in friend form ofc🙄) her name is *drumroll pls* COUTRYHUMANSFANGIRL!!!! Congrats baby!!

Here a random video:

(Let's begin $martasses😃🙄🙄)

Texas pov:

Ugh. Why? California is on fire. Again. And I have to help them. It's not my fault dad has to go to those meetings. Well. I go downstairs while I try not to trip with Utah's toys. Where is him? "Ahhh!" California screams as he runs around. I've got to help him. Ugh. Where is that... shit fire stuff? "Where is the fire extinguisher...?!" I yelled asking. "Here!" Minne said. She handed me the thing. "Thanks." I say. I spray the shit out of it. California fell onto the floor. "Ouch..." I could hear him mumble. I help him get up. "Do the burns hurt...?" I ask. "Yes... a little bit more than usual...but...I'm okay."
"Great!" I say to myself. I motion him to stay there. I go upstairs. I go to California's room. I walk inside. I go to his nightstand. I get the burn cream. Perfect. I thought to myself. I walk downstairs fast as I could. I see Cali in the dining room. Sitting in a chair. So he's fine. I walk inside the room. I hand him the burn cream. "Thanks." He said happily almost like nothing happened. Hm. I have an idea. What if we crash U.N's building?

"Texas,you won't believe this! I have a great idea!" Florida yelled across my room that I share with Iowa and Maine.

While she runed to the room. What is she/he  thinking. Oh.
She is genderfluid. But she's originally a female. Her pronouns are she/they/him. Today she was girl. "What?" I asked. I hope its not burning the house with crocodile piss again. Well. It's not her fault that there's no oil. To burn the house.

"Come here... I want to tell it to you... but only you..." She said in a very spooky voice. Shivers go down my spines. I walk to where she's going. Hm. What strange place. The basement. "So..." I start.  "L,C,U,B!" She said. What in the world is she talking about? "Huh...?" I ask."Let's crash U.N's building together." She said.

Omg. Is this happening. No. Yes. I don't want to not believe it. Omg. We just had the same idea. "Of course! That's exactly my idea!" I yell in excitement. "Obviously, Y.O.L.O!" She hollered. "You only live once?" I asked. It seemed to be. "Yes,that's what yolo stands for." She replied. This was going to be fun.

(Omg how dare you think it's a timeskip😭😭😭. Cuz it is😩🙄😃 ur moms correct according to my calculations)

"So, how many of you agree? Don't tell dad!" I said. A couple of states raise their hands. Hm. Arkansas. Iowa. Hawaii. Alaska. California. Arizona. Louisiana.Maine. Ohio. "Um,so... how are we going to do this?" Maine asked with a confused look in her face. "Oooohh,we'll talk about that later." Florida says making an evil movement with her hands. "I'm hungry,who's going to do lunch?" I ask. To be honest I'm kinda hungry. If dad is not gonna come here yet... then... what do we do? "Me,and Arkansas can do lunch!!" Louisaina says.  "Yes,we can!" Arkansas yells before he follows Louisaina to the kitchen. Oof. We get out of Flora's room. "Well, meet me after lunch,tomorrow." She says formally. "Good! Also don't tell dad,or we could get in trouble!" Arizona yells to the others. "Yes,sir!" Our siblings reply. Me and Flora are tired.

(Timeskip almost after lunch)

"Mmm, it was delicious!" Arizona yells. "Indeed." Alaska follows.

Me,and the states who had agreed,with the plan, walk to the living room, to watch some TV. Delaware played Unfortunate Events. We were watching it because Arizona and Maine loved the Netflix series. Wow. Dr. Montgomery died! "Nooo!!! Not him!!" Maine and I yell. (Actully sorry for giving you spoilers I just realized and I didn't want to leave it empty)

Meanwhile with America  (yes America pov)

Ugh. I didn't want to leave them without lunch. At least we will take a break for now I guess. It's 12:50. I hope they had eaten anything or they could get sick. Not like me. Me and some countries get up to go to the cafeteria. I am really not hungry, Dixie. Even if you're not, please eat something. Come on. You do wanna stay a country. Right? Yes,south. Ugh. Ok, I'll eat something. But this is the only thing I'm gonna eat in this week.

I buy a coffee. Maybe I'll eat at home. "Meri, are you all right? Are you only gonna drink that?" "Yes,nada." I replied to my brother. Some countries start looking at me because they heard the conversation. Ooff- "America,come here." U.N said. What does he want? I fastly drink my whole coffee in one sip,countries staring at me. I walk to the meeting room. "Huh?" I ask. "Why are you always late?" Oh,no. Hell,no. Not this bitch. This bitch wants answers. I will not give him answers. "Beacause...b-because...I...I...I...uhh...I..." I begin to trail off. "What?" USSR interrupts in our private conversation. I walk out of there. I go to the cafeteria. I grab nada by his arm and motion him to go to the bathroom with me. "What do you need help with?" He asks knowing the situation. "With,you know what,and with the other thing..." I mumbled. "When?" He asks in a worried voice. "Now..." "Oh my god! Like right now?" I nod. "What are you two talking about?!" Russia, his father,U.N, Britain, France,and, Third reich interrupt.

"Uhhhh...nothing of your concern...now give us privacy..." I say grabbing Nada's arm and getting out of the room. I feel like someone's following me. I enter the meeting room with nada. Nobody except us are here. I close the glass door. "So,like now...could you? I'm too busy during you know what and with you know who, you know? So, I need a lot of help,or something bad could happen... we don't want that,right?" I say adding. "Of course,when?" He says exclaiming. "Well...I guess... at 5:00 p.m.? I'm pretty busy,but don't worry, I'll be there... I think..." I said. "K,see you there!" Nada says getting out of the room. "What was that America? What were you talking about?" Britain asked. Oh,no.

Guys thanks for more than 100 views! Sorry for updating late, it took me like ten fucking days to make this chapter,bye!

-urlocalcountryhumansfan
(A.k.a yourchbitch I changed my username and pfp) word count: 1187 words.