64 little spies p.4

Not my art unless I say so

So yeah... I have writer's block... this is cringe

Umm...oh,oh. "N-nothing of your concern...something I-I don't need help with." I said. "What do you mean by that,mon amour?" France asked. Um... how am I supposed to lie... idk. "Uh....umm...I..." I say. They glare at me like: 'damn I caught yo
U hiding something wtf r yo nada and yo talking about?' I hope they don't find out.

Third person POV:

"So,we got all planned...is everyone ready?" South Korea asked. "Yes!" A crowded yes' cover the whole meeting room. "Good,now let's follow Ame-kun!" Japan screamed. The countries get out of the meeting room. They follow the American.

"Does everyone know why does he fucking live in a forest?!" Russia asked. "No." A lots of no's cover the forest area. The Russian countrie looked to see if America was there. "We lost him- no wait there!" North Korea exclaimed cutting himself off,while pointing at an American.
America git out of his car. You could see him in the distance. He was not that far. You could see his face,but not that much. He got something out of his pocket. Something. Strange. Something. Foggy. Something. Small. Something. Weird.

America pov:
I got out of my car. It was quiet. Weird. I get something out of my pocket. My inhaler. I have asthma. I pump 2 times. Better. (Sorry I don't have asthma so idk how it feels like and yes he has asthma) I suddenly feel somebody's watching me. Maybe those countries over there?  South, what the bloody hell are you talking about- I turn to see some countries staring at me. "Uhhh, what? What are you doing here?" That was all that came out of my mouth. "We though you wre hiding something. It looks like it." Italy points at my inhaler. "Uhhh,about that..." I start saying.  "Could you please mind your own business and go away? It's bad to follow someone. Who knows what can happen?" I snap. "No. And what do you mean by that?" USSR snaps,but asks back. "...I...it...means...ugh...I..." I say. "Please just go back." "Sure." Kiwi says. I go open the fence. I close it. I open a door. A big one. Huh. No one is making strange noises or anything. Nobody is on fire. Nobody came and greeted me at the door. Confetti appears at the door.

(Yes CSA is alive but don't worry I said hes nice so he is and he rarely visits so yea rn CSA is gonna stay for a big while with them so...yeah...)

(And also so you don't get confused, the kids fell asleep like two hours ago)

"Hey! North,don't worry...they are sleeping..." He says. Thank goodness. "Good...how?" I ask. "I don't know,however, I managed to,like you manage to take care of them. Like. Dude. Seriously. How?!" He yells at me but not intentionally. I don't know neither. Well. I think you should go  inside. My throat hurts. I enter the house. I should start making dinner. I go to the kitchen and south goes to wake the kids up.

Kiwi pov:

Yes! I lied to him! "Guys! Did you know that was a lie?" I say. "Kind of..." Germany answers. "Well,now,let's spy on him!" Aussie says. I love how my twin brother thinks. We walk over the fence. Hm. I think we can climb.

(Sorry I've never climbed on my whole life not even a tree sorry)

Good! Huh. He has...a really...big house!! "What the fuck is going on!" Russia screams. "For goodness sakes! Ame's house is really big!" South yelled.
We walk to the door. We press the door bell. (is that how you say that?!?!! am I right idk but ig u can understand what I mean) Someone opens the door.

It was...huh. No. It can't be. "America?! What the fuck happened to you?!" Russia asked screaming. Uhh...he doesn't look very good... "What are you doing here?" America said in a very sleepy voice, with some clothes, you will not believe he has. We. Have. Never. Seen. Him. Before. Without. His. Fucking. NATO. Shirt. On!!

________________________________________________

Yes guys sorry I had to leave a cliffhanger or something idk so yeah and sorry I had a lot of writer's block and I felt like you wanted a chapter so bad so yeah and bye!

-Elly!

- 757 words.