64 little spies p.5

Kiwi pov:

What!?! He was wearing... a t-shirt labelled "Florida bye suckers" with his usual jeans. He looked annoyed as fuck and he stared at us with shock. He had a pink jacket around his waist.

More like a 'bitch what r u doing here fuck it I'm never gonna trust u again'. "What the fuck?" Russia asked. "What are you doing here?! When did you do this?! How?! Why are you here?!" He said. He surely looked annoyed. Someone passed by. "Don't mind him,he's sure annoyed as fuck." A voice said. We all glared at each other. "Now,shush,leave!!!" America shoved us to the door,and,damn,that was sure rude. He closed the door. With lock. Rude.

"Umm...no wonder he's hiding something..." Nada said sweating. What's with this dude? Seriously. Dude? Your sus! I'm pretty sure he knows whatever in the goodness' sakes America's hiding. "Ok,why is America annoyed? Wait,I hear voices! We could hear him through the door!" Ireland said. We put our ears next to the door.

Guys so u don't get confused, when dixie and ame are shouting, they still count in the conversation so I'm gonna use quotation marks.

All we could hear was... huh? "Shut up ,bitch!" "Don't call me that!" "Ouch!" "What you deserve!" "You pushed me down the fucking stairs!" A voice that I think it was America's said. "Push is a strong word,I would say I gave you a little nudge." A strange voice from earlier said. "Oh,I will give you a little nudge when I shove my foot up your ass!!" I think it was America who said that. "Hey,hey! Watch your fucking language about the president!"

We get away from the door. We glare at each other. "Was that America? And who was that?!" Third reich asked. "Maybe his twin..." Nada said. "He has a twin?!" North Korea asked. "Yes,why?" Nada asked. "I...... this was a bad idea...we should go back, guys..." Ukraine says. We get going to walk the way back.

America pov:

Ugh,this bitch and I got in a fight. Good the kids didn't hear that. I gasp for air. I get my inhaler from my pocket. I pump it 3 times. Sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall.. It's ok,now Confederate... I didn't mean that too... maybe I should start making dinner. Yeah,and also. Eat something, dude! Ugh,ok... Hm... what should I make...hm...pasta...

I eat some of the pasta in my plate. It's pretty good though. I watch the children eat their food as they talk and giggle. Good thing they're getting along now.

When they finish, we put the plates in the dishwashers and go to the living room.  They begged me to move their bedtime a little bit late so we can watch a movie. They behaved pretty well (which they don't do a lot) so I said yes. Kansas chose the movie. It was *insert movie title*.

Now,the kids are asleep.  The movie was pretty good. Hm. Tomorrow I will maybe go shopping.  I have a feeling that there's not enough food. I shall rest. Instead of working in government files and stuff,Dixie obligated me to sleep. At least I get some shut eye. I lay in my bed. I should sleep. Tomorrow's a busy day.

Sorry guys for making it short,I just felt you guys needed a chapter before tomorrow. But don't worry I promise to make next chapter longer.  Also guys I will be putting photos of the states in the chapters if the chapter is a good chapter,so...

Sincerely,
-Elly
Word count: 617 words.