64 Little spies

(Video not mine) also guys here they're pretty sensitive topics to talk about so if you don't like reading this type of stuff you can leave. If not don't take it seriously please. It's just an au. Also the thing I'm talking about is suicide.So yea. Don't like,don't read.
Also no outro.

America pov:

Ugh. Its 4:00. I should make breakfast. I have a meeting. About "why America is always late". Seriously.Goodness. I get up. You shouldn't probably go. What if they find out. Calm down Dixie. Whatever. What about...um Hawaii? She doesn't want to talk to japan. Since a little event called Pearl Harbor. Dixie. Please calm down. Don't worry. This time I will try to tell them to take control if something happens.Don't say I didn't warn you. Ok. I go and get some clothes.Something usual. My NATO shirt and some blue jeans.

"There you go. Here is the breakfast. Oh, and can you and your older siblings try to take control if something happens? I would really appreciate that. Since I have a meeting and I don't want the countries to know about you." I say. "Yes, makūanē!" Hawaii exclaimed. "D.C. You already know the rules." "Yes,I do. Bye." Washington said. "Bye, Florida, please don't burn the house with crocodile piss!" I say. "Bye! I promise I won't!" Florida exclaimed. I hear some bye's and cya's.

"Not late like always, huh?" I hear U.N say.
"Yes." I answered. I sat down. I hear whispers. Told ya. Not now,Dixie. But really, what if they found out? Seriously, Dixie? No of course not. All I did was sit down. Nawh,man,just asking, just asking. You better be. "Um,America?" China asks. "Yes?" I ask. "You spaced out for ten minutes. U.N was asking you a question." He mumbled. "Oh,sorry. What was it?" I replied. "Why are you always late?" He asked. Omg. No, not this shit again,please. "Uhhhhhhh.... I....I...I....I....I...I.." My voice trails off. "You,what,America? Why? You,what?" France asked. "I...I...I...I..." My voice trails off again. My vision is getting and getting darker. Am I blacking out? Huh,I think this was.... oh,no. The voices. They all laugh at me. I'm a freak. Yes. They point at me with their fingers. Laughing. I try to get away. Am i doing this? I get in the rooftop. Ready to jump. Off the rooftop. I jump. I was ready to die but then I wake up.

"America! Are you ok? You blacked out!" Aussie said. "So, I thought, it never happened, that's sad." I said. Oh,no. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Russia asked with an cold but confused expression in his face. I ignore him. I get out of the room. "America, come here, answer the question!" U.N hollers. I ignored him. I went up the rooftop stairs. "Come here! Ugh. Mexico, can you please stop him?" U.N asked. "Yes!" He said. I turn and look to the stairs.I don't have much time.I get to the rooftop. Here. I am. Again. Just in real life. I take off my shoes. Ready to jump. Now here I am.

Mexico pov:

I was just going to get some proof,so I took my camera. I connected it live, in the meeting room, they can see this projected. What is this? Omg. America? He was ready to jump. What? Is this America?

"Hey,don't do it please."