64 Little Spies p.2

Guys meanwhile in the U.N building has to do with suicide (sad ofc) in America's house it's not sad its funny (my English isn't good) so yea but first I'm gonna put the U.N's building part first then the real plot. This is gonna be fun.😏😏😃 also I had writer's block so this is the cringingiest thing in the world. 😃

Also some fanart from some random fangirl whose name is yourchbitch (a.k.a me it's my art pls don't steal) :

a me it's my art pls don't steal) :

America pov:

"Hey,don't do it,please." A voice said. It was... Confederacy. Why would he care. I walk to the rooftop's door. I sit by it. I start to cry. I feel being watched. But that feeling disappeared. Hm. America, what were you thinking?! Goodness, I had to make my voice appear real for stopping you. You have children. And I was also sure a country was watching you. Wait. What? Oh,my god. I forgot. That. I. Didn't. Show Delaware. Where. The. Fire. Extintor. Is?! Murica...oh,no...oh,no... I taste fire. And I don't like it at all. I have to get there.

"Meri, are you ok?" Nada asked. "I'm,sorry but,..." "What?" Russia asked. "I smell fire...in my house... for no reason." I said. Omg. This shit is sus. "Huh-" Russia got cut off. By my phone. "Put it on speaker." U.N said. "Nope." I said. Suspiciously. This shit is sus. I answer. "What?" I asked. "The house is on fire! And this time it's not Florida's fault!" Oh,no. Countries stare at me. I think they heard mumbling through my phone. "Stay there, I'll try to come there as fast as I can." I said immediately shocked. Countries still stare at me. "Who was that?" "None of your businesses." "Seriously, real mature, America. Tell us who was that right in this moment." U.N said sternly. "Mind your business." I replied. "Canada,can you go with me?" I asked with hope. "Is it about..." "Yes." I stated. "About what? Tell us now meri-" Japan got cut off. We ignored her. We just left running. Like there was fire. And there was. But not here. Or here. There.

Third person pov:
(With the countries...)

"What was that about?" "I honestly don't know, polen." Said Germany. "We need to find out what are they hiding." "Yeah." Russia responded to his sister Ukraine. "What if we follow America next meeting?" North Korea asked. "Maybe..." South Korea said.

The fun is just beginning...

With the states (since the meeting began)

Florida pov:

Hm...its been a while since dad left. Let's have fun! New Mexico is having a party,Chicago is ordering pizzas,Michigan is being Michigan (yk what I mean michigan is always fighting with every single soul),New York is throwing confetti all over the place,Colorado is playing music from his phone in a speaker, Carolina twins are drinking soda, (which they're not allowed to) and my crocodile is running around. Seems pretty normal here. I get up from the couch. Huh. Where is Nevada? Oh,no. I bet shes on fire. For one million bucks. And I always get that money. I go upstairs. I glance at the hallway. Hm. Our rooms are organized by Alphabetical order. Probs on the next floor. I go upstairs again. Hm. If I am by the rooms that start with I then next floor. I have been to Nevada's room. But not quite a lot. Here. I walk in there. At least she's not on fire. Dad has separated our rooms in this order:

*sorry I'm gonna make u a map later its valentine's day and I'm lazy*

(Sorry if its ugly I was rushed and also pretend Florida did this ok hope u can read this I can't draw if it's not digital)

"So how's everything going with the fire-states?" I asked. (The ones that have fires not every day but at least 7 times a month) "Good! There are no fires,or seem to be in the future!" California and Nevada said in unison. "Well, wanna join downstairs party? Even if dad gets mad,tho." I ask in excitement. "Of course yes,bro!" They all answer. This was going to be fun. "Wait,guys I have a better idea!" I said. They looked at me with confusion. "What if we crash U.N's building? I heard he is dad's boss. I mean we could meet another countries."
I said. "And expose ourselves? Come on. No! You've got to be kidding,you're fucking crazy!" Arizona yelled. Oh,oh. He got too mad it caused a fire. He started running like crazy. "Washington! Can I use your phone? It's for an emergency!" I hollered. " If it's for that,then,of course dumbass!" She hollered. "Its in New York's bedroom." She said. I ran to his bedroom. I got the phone. I unlock it.(yes I know the password she gave it to me) Where's dad's contact. Here. I click. "Dad-" before I could even talk Washington ran over to me and stole the phone. Damn. Jeez gurl calm your ass down. I see flames. We all get down. D.C calls him again.

"The house is on fire! And this time is not Florida's fault!" She yelled. Goodness. At least don't point it out bitch jeez. "..." "We're good guys,I think father is coming!" She said. Arizona is still running. Wait. Not anymore. She got splashed with water by my crocodile. "Good job, Ripple!" I rub and pat his head. He smiles. Not like he can smile. But at least he is trying to.

Guys goodness. Thank you for reading my crap ,bc this book is the cringiest shit you ever read before. Thanks for supporting, and 71 reads?! Thank you guys for sticking and see you next chapter. (P.S: This took me 10 days to finish as fuck) word count: 974 fuckin' words.