64 little spies p.7

Colorado pov:

Colorado pov:

I wake up touching something soft and warm around my body. It was... Florida. "What happened,sis?" I ask rubbing her back. "Everyone hates me. They all yell at me. Except you,Texas,and Dad..." She said crying. "Oh,everyone loves you,Flora,but why do our siblings yell at you?" I say softly trying to calm her down. "Beacause I'm not enough for them,and they hate me." She said between sobbing while rubbing her eyes. "Oh,they don't hate you,ok? It's just that sometimes they can get mad at you,but they still love you," I whisper while rubbing her back. "C'mon,let's get you to Dad!" I say cheering her a little bit.

America pov:

My kid was crying. Colorado told me everything. "Shhhhhhh,Dad's here now. Now calm down,sweetheart. Everyone loves you. I'm sure they got a little bit out of control. But they love you still. They,including me,will never ever stop loving you,ok?" I whisper to her,while hugging her,which made her a little happier. "I'm feeling a little bit better,thanks..." She said. She got out of bed. She left the room. Who knew I love these children so much?

Good. I finished cleaning the house. Now let me make lunch. I go straight to the kitchen.
I should make some lasagna. With some baked potatoes. And vegetables. And for dessert,some apple pie. To cheer Flora up. I get the ingredients from the pantry. I get some from the fridge. Good. Now let's not waste any time.

Good. We all ate lunch and now we're watching a movie. I see Texas hugging Florida. They're inseparable. I like how Texas makes his sister feel happy around her siblings. I see that Alaska and Guam fell asleep. I carry them bridal style and take them to their beds. Good. I should be back. I go downstairs and sit on the floor of the living room. The movie ended. I turn off the tv and let the kids play in their room. (They have a room for playing,and for the oldest,a room so they can hang out) I should do some work. I go straight to my office.

Sorry guys this was just a filler. Since I now have 1.02k views!!! Tysm guys for sticking around and I will see next chapter!!!!!

And also next chapter will be about the information of the states,since I forgot to do this at the very beginning 💀😓 so do not skip next chapter! Ty guys sm and see next chapter!!! Bye my little Angels!!! (Yes I gave u a nickname☻🙃)

-446 words.