64 little spies p.6

America pov:

Ughh. I get up from my bed. I go directly to the bathroom in my bedroom. Everything's blurry. I get my glasses. I put them on. Huh. My right eye is black. Completely black. This only happened if the kids get drained. That means they over used their powers. They need to rest. Most of them. I go to my younger kids' bedroom. "Hey,Hawaii, do you feel sick or something? What about the others?" I say softly waking up the little states.

"Um,ʻAe, ua hoʻohana mākou i kā mākou teleportation a me telepathy ma mua o ka maʻamau ..." (Um,well we used our teleportation and telepathy a little bit more than usual...) 

Hawaii says. "Well,yeah, and then we blacked out!" Alaska said. "Stay in bed, I will bring you breakfast,and, please don't overuse your powers again." I say softly but sternly.

I go visit the middle states. They're not that young,but not that old.
"Do you guys feel sick?" I ask softly opening the door a little bit. "A little bit, papa, but we're better than yesterday." West Virginia says. "If you want I can bring you breakfast, and after that, you can play with your younger siblings." I request. "Sure!" They said. Well. That means time for breakfast.

You should already know the rules, New York. Also,give them my iPads, if they don't want to play with toys. And, also, order them the lunch they want,so they don't get sad,or,angry. Behave! Bye!" I say waving to New York. "Bye! Don't worry dad I got it under control!!!" New York closes the fence. Oof. I love my children so much.

"Mind telling us why are you late again?" U.N said,really mad about it. "....Yes..." I respond. "Great,now,let's start." He says. He starts talking about pollution, money,global warming,ice poles,blah,and,blah and stuff. Of course, I fell asleep,again. "Ame! Wake up!" Nada yells and moves my arm. I wake up.  "Huh?" I ask. "That's it,America tells us why are you always late! NOW!" an angry U.N said,  being really stern on me. He slams the table. Oof. Couldn't this man get angrier. Oh,no. The kids. I sense it. I can feel the kids are using their powers. Oh,no. I told them not to! "... may I be excused?..." I ask. "NO!" He says slamming the table again. Yep,this man can get more angry. I get up from my chair. I start gasping for air. More. And. More. I start panting. Oh,no. Where's my inhaler? I was about to say something but I blacked out.

"Ame! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!!!" I hear nada say. "Yes...where am I?" I ask. "In the meeting room,mon cher." France said. I sit up. I see countries staring at me. I whisper something into Nada's ear. "Where is my inhaler?" I whispered asking the country. "I don't know. Didn't you bring it today? Shoot,you forgot." Nada replied but louder so everyone can hear. All the countries. And I mean all,stare at us. "I guess I did..." I answer back.

"Now tell us,why?!" U.N says interrupting us. "Beacause,.... if he doesn't want to tell you, then he can't.  It's his life!" Nada responds back defending me. "Can I tell them? It would be nice..." Nada said to me. "No,for the sake of protecting them." I said. "Protecting who?" Britain asks. "Nobody. Of. Your. Concern. Meeting dismissed. Nada,come here." I said. "Yeah?" "Today. Now!" I said. "Ok!" He says.  "What are you to secretive about? Mind telling us?" U.N asked.

"Yes. Now-" "Tell us what you were talking about. Now!" U.N said sternly interrupting me. "...bye!" I said waving to them while I get up. "Hey! Get back here-" North Korea tried to say but i was already gone.

Who knew I could avoid them that easy? I shall get home. I  still need my inhaler.

I went inside the bathroom. I cough up blood. I start puking blood. When I finish,I look down at the floor. A big amount of blood. Great. I take off my sunglasses as I try to stand up. My eye is still black. Yay. Another reason to wear these sunglasses. Who knew I have the hanahaki disease? No one. Except Nada and Confetti.

✨Gotta love timeskips✨

The sunset hasn't changed a single bit. I smile. Hm. It's so quiet in here. Here. Outside. I lay down on the grass. I love it. It sometimes calmed me down. I wish my children would be here. They'd love this. I need to go inside. I take my inhaler with me and enter the house.

Hey guys thank you for more than 300 views!! I love you guys so much!! Think of a nickname. What nickname do you want to be called? I shall call you my little octopuses. Bye my little octopuses!!!!

- Elly

832 words.