64 little spies p.8

America:

This meeting is boring,I wonder what the kids are doing. "America,are you even paying attention?" "Uh,yes." I replied. "Good,as I was saying, ------------.----------.-----?-------? America! Wake up!" I open my eyes. "Sorry..." I say. "Mon amour,are you okay? Are you having enough sleep?" France asked. "N-Yes!" I said realizing I can't tell the truth. "You sure, Ame-kun?" Japan said twitching her ears. "Yes..."

"Meeting dismissed." Finnaly! The good thing is that I finished this meeting! The bad one is that I got to stay to do work. Couldn't I just do it in home? It seems like they don't trust me since I never return my work. Or even finish it. Who cares if I'm burnt out? The only thing that cares is that I could be working right now. I get up from my seat. I walk to my office. I open the door. I close it. I walk to my chair. I sit down. Let's begin. I start by taking some file forms and filling them out. Then,I take my portfolio,and put some of the papers inside. Then,I take some files and fill them in. Then, i take some of the files,and start putting on them my signature.

(Idk I just felt the need to give you examples)

"United States of America" it said. Then, I go to another paper,and sign it.

 Then, I go to another paper,and sign it

"USA" it said. I go down to the next one.

 I go down to the next one

"America" it said again. I think this is the last one. I hope so. Me too,Confed.

I walk to the living room,while as I hold an ice cream tub. (Yk what I mean right?) Then, I put it next to Florida. "What happened, my little flower?" I say softly,trying to calm her down. "They hate me,and there's no way to prove that wrong!" She said between sobs and crying. I get closer to her,hugging her. "Shh, don't worry, we love  you more than you can imagine! Did they say mean words? If they did,they didn't mean it,sweetheart." I say softly as possible to calm her down. "Yes..." She notices the ice cream. "Is this for me?" She asked. "Yes!" I said smiling, while giving her a little wink. She thanked me while she ate the ice cream happily.

After showering, I read to the kids a book, called, "Judy Moody predicts the future." After that,they begged me to read them another chapter. I said,no,simply because they need sleep. And the older ones,just watcheda movie until 12 pm. I think as I go to my room. Someone stops me. "Dad,can I stay awake? Pleaseeeeeeeeee? I can't sleep." NY said. "No." I stated simply. "But,pleaseeeeeeeeee? I won't wake up the others." He begged me. "Ugh. Ok. Just don't wake up your siblings." I said. (yes ny has roomates fyi) i go straight to my room. I open it. I close the door behind me. I lay down in my bed. I clap,so the lights turn off. "Clap." The lights turned off.

(Wattpad glitches and it deleted like almost 400 words!)

Hi! I wondered if you guys wonder if there's RusAme. Yes! There is! Sorry it's just that in a few chapters I will try to do the RusAme part. I promise! Cross my heart and hope to die,welcome to my darkside.

Sorry for the slow updates. School is slowly killing me. So guys, I will need ideas for the next chapters. (I will only need some ideas,since,I already have the plot planned,I just need some filler chapters,then I will do the real plot that is,that the states reveal themselves to the countries!) So feel freely to give any idea!
Bye my little Angels! (I nicknamed you this way since I perfectly know that y'all are the opposites of Angels 😈😈😈😈)

See you next chapter!
- Elly

-663 words.